Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

legendary twitch skin and not able to get it ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zangetsou

10-06-2010

ok so i saw twitch new gangster skin and i was like **** **** **** i gotta get it i got 1380 rp to get the skin and when i try to purchase it , theres only kingpin twitch available wth is this ??? can anyone explain me whats the point of putting a skin and then not making it available ?

Mivee

10-06-2010

It will become available in a week i guess alongb with explorer ez

Zangetsou

10-06-2010

Quote:
Mivee:
It will become available in a week i guess alongb with explorer ez

oh thanks that really is a relief i just hpe they dont boost the price to 1980 rp like tristana legendary it would suck

Sr Kundo

Recruiter

10-06-2010

And its not a legendary skin, fyi.

so expect it to be 975 RP

Quote:
JesterCapp:
[QUOTE=Thomphoolery]Please tell me Twitch uses two hands with the new skin.

As this isn't a Legendary skin, it is unlikely that we'll do this unfortunately. It's a surprisingly large amount of work to change his hold on the weapon in every pose. I could see it being cool if he grabbed it two handed when he fires, however; no promises, but I might tweak the attack animations. [/QUOTE]

Talkimas

10-06-2010

Quote:
Zangetsou:
oh thanks that really is a relief i just hpe they dont boost the price to 1980 rp like tristana legendary it would suck

All Legendary skins are the same price: 1820. Gangster Twitch is most likely not a Legendary skin, as there would have been promotion for it already. He'll almost certainly be 975.

Contralize

10-06-2010

I just realised the skin, lmfao.. so good.