Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rewards Bugged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRuxyo

11-13-2012

Hey i just realize that how come some people on my friends list got the prize from the team. but they have never won 5 games with the team?

Lostshard

11-13-2012

If they joined prior to Sep 1 then they still get the rewards

-------------------------------------
-Lostshard
See a Season 3 item list: [Thread Here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2781374)]

xRuxyo

11-13-2012

oh... haha damn ahhh. thats pretty lame. haha because they just got the award without even working for it at all. oh well.. -_- disappointing but thanks

Nova

11-13-2012

No post about Sep 1, I made a team a week ago and got plat and got the border, stuff is just bugged out.

Wasabi Kitty

11-13-2012

If they're your friends you should be glad they got the reward

xRuxyo

11-13-2012

haha it better be a bug man.. its just stupid if they can join team and get free rewards.

xRuxyo

11-13-2012

Quote:
Wasabi Kitty:
If they're your friends you should be glad they got the reward

nah, i dont really know them. and even if i did i wouldnt be glad because i got my reward becuase i had to play and work for it. and if everyone just runs around with the prize ive worked for whereas they dont do anything, i wouldnt be too happy.