Fiddlesticks mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADCPewPewPew

11-13-2012

I've been messing around with it and so far it's just outrageously fun. I was wondering if it's strong and viable or if I just haven't encountered a hardcounter to him yet?

I know people pushing his lane and then roaming hurt him, but I typically ward both brush and the enemy wraiths and follow my mid to wherever they're trying to gank... usually getting a double kill on them + the enemy jungler if my crowstorm is up. Even against Diana, who can just keep jumping on me, I rushed an abyssal and then would bait her E by faking to run, then dark wind, fear and drain with no interruption. Akali? complete joke. Katarina? lol silence op. LeBlanc was a bit of a problem post 6... but meh.

Something I really enjoy about him is his objective control. For example you can just roam, pinkward dragon and take it with no questions. Or you can duo baron at lvl 17 and your team is going "wtf.... nice!".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Fiddlesticks is a good solo-laner. His drain, when used at the correct time, can pretty much take a person down from 100.