FPS issues since patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Mayo NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Bump for a Wrechman/Riot post please?

Jl0w

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump again, i have done everything on your little fix your fps page. I just played an ARAM with everything at low settings and still was getting 10-15 fps.

fix please..

The Magus

11-14-2012

I don't know if my issue may be related, but until recently I was having zero trouble recording LoL with FRAPS. I don't have any appreciable change in game like most people in this thread, but if I turn that recorder on now my frames drop like a rock when literally nothing but LoL has changed. My friend has noticed a similar problem when trying to record in xsplit. What has changed that is hitting recording so hard now?

Midgetjuice

11-14-2012

bump

Sourpatch

11-14-2012

So yeah, it would be great if Riot/a wrenchman would reply. I've tried everything that has been listed to do and no change....

Also this is the reason I originally stopped playing D3, they thought it was a good idea to change something to make it playable on lower quality computers, which really just made me get 1fps on average. Please don't make this happen with LoL.

Trying in a custom game again right now so lets see what happens.

Sourpatch

11-14-2012

Haha, well isn't this nice. I go from a whopping 287fps to 16fps in a matter of seconds. Something is still wrong :] and it's still not me.

SO RIOT PLEASE HELP!

I just want to play my favorite game :\

EDIT: As a side note, my windows did also update today, so no, it's not because my windows is out of date.

Sourpatch

11-14-2012

Time for the hourly relog to see if anything has changed.

EDIT: Seems to be holding for the most part in a custom game by myself at 170fps, until I stop moving, then it drops to 10fps. Trying an ARAM...

EDIT 2: It seems that the game is now running fine, so long as my champion is moving. It hold steady for the most part at ~150fps, until my champ stops, in any case, and drops to 16fps. This is still a problem.

BksOnMyJock

11-14-2012

having the same prob. to be honest i noticed these fps drops when they came out with the harrowing patch. i know they did that hotfix to help with fps issues but that still hasnt really done much for me. today i just bought a new video card and new ram too and still no improvements! ive done pretty much everything on the fps support page and i havent gotten much luck! any help would be greatly appreciated!

BAGELBOT

11-14-2012

Bump! I can't play LoL because of this

Syze

11-14-2012

The same thing's been happening to me, ever since the patch, I've been getting fps drops from 80 to 20 and my sound starts to crackle and everything. I know it's not my graphics card or any of that because I can run WoW on 60 fps no problem, studdering, or anything. Please help Riot!