If support role was magicaly removed tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SevSaint

11-13-2012

Would people actually miss it? Of all the games i play it is this role that is hardest to fill. Currently entering a duo mid game in ranked. GG

Tyhan

11-13-2012

If there was no 0 CS support then either AD carry would cease to be or they'd be back to taking up your solo lanes.

Korden

11-13-2012

80% of my champions would disappear and I'd demand a lot of RP back for skins.

the only people who don't like support are people who think it's sitting in a bush all game and putting a ward down every 5 minutes.

Fishcoteque

11-13-2012

I main support. It's a lot less hassle than being a carry. If you're in a terrible game the enemy is steamrollering, people rarely point the blame at you.

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcoteque View Post
I main support. It's a lot less hassle than being a carry. If you're in a terrible game the enemy is steamrollering, people rarely point the blame at you.
But if your carry sucks they blame you.

Kaname Madoka

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcoteque View Post
Yah, I noticed that. Support rarely has a huge influence on the course of the game. They're still very important, but it's easier to blame any other lane.

Vuther

11-13-2012

Well, the poor ******* being stuck trying to get by without gold or natural utility while synergizing with a partner isn't going to like it.

gsai

11-13-2012

As a Plat support main I would definitely miss it.

Solance

11-13-2012

I guess that is when a 4 v 4 map comes out. Lulu, you and I are not meant to be T.T