Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where yo zed at?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DubiousKilla

11-13-2012

Can anyone perhaps post a link to where it says roughly when he's being released? I mean I've scoured the forums and LoL page but nothing really too informative as of yet. I believe one said "at a later date" but that was like 6 days ago.

DubiousKilla

11-13-2012

Riot loves to make us cringe while waiting. By releasing the damn spotlight already >.< lol gg riot gg.

Reality Bytez

11-13-2012

Releasing the spotlight was definitely dirty...

DubiousKilla

11-13-2012

Mmhmm. They're like come on, put more money on your accounts, uh uh uh waiit for it... wait for it.... Sit.. Goodboy! here's your treat. -.-

DubiousKilla

11-13-2012

I'll do your tricks riot, Just give me zed!

DubiousKilla

11-13-2012

Still no zed... -.-

X3 l Mega

11-13-2012

dude When spotlight is shown, its the next day that the champion is release? haven't u notice it with all the champions?

Fends

11-13-2012

Quote:
Bang3003:
dude When spotlight is shown, its the next day that the champion is release? haven't u notice it with all the champions?

Have you ever heard of a the champion called Varus? After the spotlight it took a month nearly 2 months for them to release.

sirplayalot11

11-13-2012

hes out