Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nyx87's Bot Lane Counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsolutePK

11-13-2012

Awful lot of Xin Zhao in there.

Ahlen

11-13-2012

Vlad counters yorick. At least mine does.

If the game goes super long Vlad loses, but he beats yorick early/mid/mid-late pretty consistently.

Nyx87

11-13-2012

Quote:
I play both singed and nunu bot almost exclusively and have those matchups too. Singed is a pain, but he can stalemate. It would take some really poor play for nunu to lose his tower to a singed.

Stalemates count, though I may update the formatting a bit to include "Will Kill", "Statemate", "Will Outscale" instead of Counter #1, 2, 3.

Quote:
might want to look into alistar countering yorick pretty sure he does

also maokai for karthus and cassi

List is still incomplete, but I do know that Cassiopeia can and will crush Maokai.

Quote:
Awful lot of Xin Zhao in there.

He kind of fell in as a placeholder, but does indeed counter those champions and is a deadly bot laner. Do not underestimate!

Quote:
Vlad counters yorick. At least mine does.

If the game goes super long Vlad loses, but he beats yorick early/mid/mid-late pretty consistently.

We should give that a shot sometime, because i don't see it.

konfetarius

11-13-2012

Quote:
That was something i was watching on Nekrogens stream where he was Nunu and faced Tootulz bot. From what i saw, Nunu could not handle the High base damages and aggression early and took a while even stabilize.

*sigh*

Did Nekrogen start catalyst again?

urmamasllama

11-13-2012

i know quite the opposite as i beat nekrogens cassi on multiple occasions as maokai her E and Q proc his passive too much so if you go hard aggresion you win

FOODFOOD

11-13-2012

I personally think Kayle counters Yorick a lot better than Nasus and Cass. That may just be my personal opinion, but it's a pretty silly contest.

Westlin

11-13-2012

Thx for putting this together

Also Jax counters Diana

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
konfetarius:
Nunu countered by Pantheon?

Ooooook....

Yup. Quite well.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-13-2012

I have had very little success countering Yorick as Nasus.
You can suggest trying to use Siphoning Strike on his ghouls, but trust me, it's really not as effective as it sounds.

Also, does Fiora not make the list? Not really a bottom laning champion, but she's still missing.

Fabs457

11-13-2012

Cool thread, looking forward to seeing more of your chart filled out