Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Hippalus: The Harrowing Icons for RP Spenders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skoro

11-13-2012

A few weeks back you said that people could spend RP to earn the summoner icons rather than purchase RP. However, these icons would not be rewarded until after the end of the Harrowing Event. Because of that, I spent 5000 RP to land me the tier 4 icon. The Harrowing has finally ended with the patch today, but I have yet to receive any icons. Any ETA on when people who spent RP instead of purchased RP will be receiving them?

BksOnMyJock

11-13-2012

same. i spent about 6000 rp on the harrowing event and have yet to receive my icons

Doctor Doom

11-13-2012

I have the same question.

Exacerberus

11-13-2012

Same.

Skoro

11-14-2012

No news? Really want my Treant icon...

TheHatPerson

11-14-2012

spend only 975 but still deserve my icon

stàr

11-14-2012

Bumb I spend about 4k rp

Puma Namanari

11-14-2012

As far as I know that's wrong. It was not SPEND RP , but BUY RP.
I have my icons when I got the 5000RP pack a few days ago. The icons appeared the day after (may have appeared earlier I didn't check anymore throughout the day of buying the RP)

Dynamic Proxy

11-14-2012

Quote:
Puma Namanari:
I have my icons when I got the 5000RP pack a few days ago. The icons appeared the day after (may have appeared earlier I didn't check anymore throughout the day of buying the RP)

I remember them saying it was either Buy or Spend and they dont stack or something like that, but now when I went back to the thread it seems they removed the post about it being either, leaving only them saying Buying RP not Spending. I might just have looked at the wrong thread but it seems like it was a mistake and they quietly removed Spending RP from the post and now it seems they might not reward spending at all.

Skoro

11-14-2012

Quote:
Puma Namanari:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2696669&highlight=summoner+icon+rewards