Zed, the Master of Shadows, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelTaLonZ

11-13-2012

Im excited to try him! Looks fun.

ZestyWonderbeast

11-13-2012

Zed is fun, but it will be nice when they have the new ad caster items. 4 bloodthirsters is a lot of damage, but it is really boring to build :\

Lunaras

11-13-2012

i wish they would code it so that when his shadow is out his model loses it's ground shadow, that would just make it cooler.

also do you think they are trying to make assassins a major part of the new meta what with kha'zix and this guy

ZestyWonderbeast

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SovietClint View Post
the best counter is to turn shadows off
I have seen this joke like 5 times. There where 0 times when i thought it was at all clever or funny.

Not Asleep

11-13-2012

purchased

Luda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

woo

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Woopp woop!

Shadow Master

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
What IF there is no Zed login screen/track theme?
After all, the pervs of Riot really like Elise; they gave her breasts animations.
Then... the rest of my life will be a grueling test of will as I try to stop myself every waking moment from buying Zed.

PodunkTheMighty

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Get both Zed and his Shockblade skin for just 1462 RP (normally 1950 RP) until the end of the weekend.
The end of what weekend? Are you saying his bundle is discounted until Sunday the 18th?

I really want to get him, but I don't know how soon I can come up with the money... I want Storm Shadow Zed for the awesome little electricity particles it gives his shadows.

Lysergix

11-13-2012

orly