Just a thought if it hasn't been thought of.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redfoxmagic

11-15-2012

So I was just in a game where a player trolled us hard, fed mid so much, so bad (Trist was VS Eve) that Eve with her team managed to easily get a pentakill at 18 minutes.

Now this isn't about mr.troll (who I did report) here, but rather what would be fair to our team that lost. If troll were to be found guilty, my thought and/or suggestion here is could our team be not only forgiven the loss, but refunded the ELO lost as well? I think it's silly that some of these players that troll us players that are trying hard to get our elo up, are punished by said trolls, and yet when said trolls are removed from the game after review, we aren't forgiven in any form of the matter (unless I am wrong).

Anyways, there's my two cents. Maybe it's a good idea, but totally understand that it would be tediously tasking as well.

Emailsupport7346

11-15-2012

Not necessary, imo.

If you play every ranked very dedicated the odds about having a troll or not are in advantage for you.

Imagine it like this:
You never troll, so if you solo queue your team only has 4 players that could possibily be trolls, while the opposing team has 5 players.

If you play alot of ranked matches and play them dedicatedly the chance is that the existance of trolls rather positively influences your rating than negatively.

By the way:
An always calm and friendly helpful attitude reduces the chances for people on your team to troll aswell, which once again benefits you.

Redfoxmagic

11-15-2012

But what about those troll that literally play the game just to ruin the game? you know which trolls I'm talking about.

Emailsupport7346

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfoxmagic View Post
But what about those troll that literally play the game just to ruin the game? you know which trolls I'm talking about.
Of course I do... they get reported and banned...

And as for your rating my above post applies.

Devious Rogue

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfoxmagic View Post
The trolls who end up on the other team more often than yours because you don't troll? Yeah, those ones, I report them, but I also get more ELO than I lose from them.

WhiteMriswith

11-15-2012

Only thing I have to add here: Take the summoner names out of your post. Name and Shame is frowned upon, and also against the forum rules. I would hate for you to get punished for this, since you seem like a reasonable person here

Redfoxmagic

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
Only thing I have to add here: Take the summoner names out of your post. Name and Shame is frowned upon, and also against the forum rules. I would hate for you to get punished for this, since you seem like a reasonable person here
Shoot I forgot about that, ok ty for the reminder.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

troll or have a bad game?

yes let's encourage reporting the weak link in a game more often.