Is this really punishable?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brohoof

11-13-2012

I voted to pardon this player, but almost no one agreed with me.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5927909/#nogo

I see no trolling, the only thing wrong is that Ashe literally didn't speak in the first game. In the other games she would listen to her team's advice and apologize for positioning screw ups.

So the only thing she could be punished for is for building AP Ashe. This doesn't appear to be ranked, judging by the chat. So is building AP Ashe really punishable now?

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusex View Post
Janna [00:27:37] shes a troll
Amumu [00:27:41] no you guys
Amumu [00:27:43] are the trll
Amumu [00:27:45] this is low level

It's a very low level game. People clearly didn't read the chat before punishing. How can you expect everyone to play like pros when they just start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrinus0561 View Post
Says right in the third game.

Morgana [All] [00:31:26] its 5-10lv game
Morgana [All] [00:31:33] is she supposed to be a pro

Low level game, newbie player. Pardon all the way.
So now it is clear. Ashe is a level 1-5 player that is being bullied and reported by smurfs. When the case reaches the Tribunal, it is voted on by level 20's and up that all assume she knew better. Should this player really have a Tribunal mark against her for that? She was apologetic, listened to her team, and honestly I think I'd enjoy playing with a player like that. If this person sticks with us, we will have another well mannered player in our population. It just doesn't seem right for this to stand.

iblist

11-13-2012

It's the fact that she is 0/14 ap ashe. That usually means intentional feeding.

Brohoof

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iblist View Post
It's the fact that she is 0/14 ap ashe. That usually means intentional feeding.
Though after looking at the logs, it looks like she was just bad. She'd get caught and the chat just exploded. She also has assists and CS so I have to imagine she was trying. There just really isn't enough evidence to support the intentional feeding claim.

If she was trying to feed, then her score would have been much worse.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I would have pardoned. No evidence of anything other than being bad at the game.

Again, though, this is the problem with Riot's system. Despite having no reason to believe that crowd-sourcing justice could ever possibly end well, that is precisely the system that was installed.

Drukyul

11-13-2012

I wish I could see Elo...I'd punish if it were anywhere near 1200 or above.

wjones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Sounds like she just started playing the game. Hopefully this doesn't ruin it for her.

김치 비빔밥

11-13-2012

i would vote pardon.

xEnvious

11-13-2012

You're not meant to be banned for an unorthodox build. Should've been pardoned. Just another reason why the Tribunal is 100% BROKEN.

Im just A Troll

11-13-2012

being new or less skilled should never be puhishable.

people who click punish on cases like this should be punished themselves, this is the reason so few new users stick around.

Enterti

11-13-2012

It was most likely the ap ashe build.

12345 ... 9