Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Iowa Players looking for a team we need 2 possibly 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolland

11-13-2012

Hello everyone, me and a friend are looking for 2-3 players for a team for online tournaments and lans in Iowa. We live in the Quad Cities(Davenport/Bettendorf) and we are looking for people that are serious and willing to learn the game and play competitively. If we get good enough we will get sponsors an go further in further in the competitive scene. Message me on twitter @Little_G4 or in game my summoner name is Little G4.

We need a Top lane, Jungle, and possibly an ADC. Thanks and if you are at all interested and live in Iowa let me know!

Rolland

11-14-2012

P.s as soon as we get a team we will be doing scrims and online tourneys. We are trying to get a team together ASAP. If you don't live in Iowa but can travel to tourneys that would work too. Please contact me if you are interested!

BioGyver

11-14-2012

I wouldn't mind trying to play with your guys online, but I live in texas
Top laner:
strong: yorick/malphite
good: jax/Irelia
working on: Cho'Gath/Lee Sin/Shen

still practicing alot of other champs but right now those are the only one I feel strong with

I Snowjob I

11-15-2012

Hello, I live in Alaska but my friend and I are looking for a team. Luckily him and I are a solo top/jungler duo.

Strong: Vlad, Rumble, kayle, Shen
Good: Jayce, Jax, Riven
Currently Practicing: Irelia, Yorick

SAGA NoPause

11-15-2012

IOWA CITY i live in dorm of hillcrest. dsLL9uhara

2k player

Rolland

11-15-2012

Quote:
DSll9uHarA:
IOWA CITY i live in dorm of hillcrest. dsLL9uhara

2k player

YEAH BUDDY! I live in mayflower! Our elo sucks because we keep having afkers and stuff so it is pissing us off but its more about team play not solo and duo que haha. I will add you in game and we shall talk

snakle

11-16-2012

Des Moines player here. I can play anything but top is my worst spot. Ideally would like to participate in tournaments for money or online leagues. I normally play later at night.

Rolland

11-18-2012

Quote:
snakle:
Des Moines player here. I can play anything but top is my worst spot. Ideally would like to participate in tournaments for money or online leagues. I normally play later at night.

Awesome man add me in game I just recently changed my name to Running Rolland. We can talk about it further

ALtrocity

02-25-2013

Iowa here.... I used to run IowaLANgaming..... hosted a lot of halo tournaments.... hit me up on league....

altrocity

or my stream .... twitch.tv/altrocity

Micavity Cat

02-25-2013

im over in sodak, dont know if thats to far but i main top lane or adc. do well at both.