Dear Riot, Karma and Heimerdinger reworks ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Houle

11-13-2012

Inner Flame (Passive) :
Karma gains up to 30/50/70/90/110/130 increased ability power corresponding to her percentage of missing health.

Heavenly Wave :
Karma sends forth a wave of hidden blades from her fans, dealing 70/110/150/190/230/270 (+60% of ability power) magic damage to units in a cone in front of her.

Mantra Bonus: In addition do dealing damage to ennemies, Heavenly Wave will also heal Karma and her allies in the cone for 35/55/75/95/115/135. An additional 5% (+5% per 50 ability power) of health the targets are missing is added to the heal. In addition, the range of the cone is increased when mantra is used.

Spirit Bond
Karma creates a beam between her and an ally or ennemy for up to 5 seconds. Allied anchors move 10/12/14/16/18/20% faster and the ennemy are slowed for the same amount. In addition, the allied anchor will gain a bonus 10/12/14/16/18/20 armor and the ennemy gets an armor debuff for the same amount. The beam deals 80/125/170/215/260/305 (+ 70% of ability power) to ennemies and applies the same movement speed adjustement anchors receive to any champion it passes through for 3 seconds. Finally, when Karma successfuly keeps Spirit Bond on an ennemy target for the full duration, she gains a Mantra.

Mantra Bonus: Karma doubles the effect of the Armor and Movement speed modifier.

Soul Shield :
Karma summons a protective shield on an ally or herself that absorbs 80/120/160/200/240/280 (+80% of ability power) damage for 5 seconds.

Mantra Bonus: In addition to casting the shield, a surge of energy bursts out from the shield dealing 80/120/160/200/240/280 (+ 80% of ability power) magic damage to enemy units around her target. Allied targets affected by the explosion gains the shield as well.

Mantra (Ultimate) :
Karma empowerers her next ability to do additionnal effects. Karma gains a charge every 30/25/20 seconds ans stores up to 2 charges. The refresh rate is affected by cooldown reduction. Mantra is available from level 1 and does not require skill points.

Heimerdinger

Techmaturgical resilience (passive):
Heimerdinger gains an extra 10/20/30 armor for each Turret near him.

H-28G Evolution Turret :
Heimer constructs a Turret with 260 (+15 x level) health that fires at nearby enemies, dealing 30/38/46/54/62 (+20% ability power) magic damage. Tower doesnt disappear when Heimerdinger dies. Turrets get new upgrades every level.
Heimer gets a Turret ready every 25 secs.

Upgrade!!! Bonus: Heimerdinger's turrets are healed for 100% of their maximum health. The turrets turn blue and fire frost shots that slows for 20/25/30%. In addition, whenever a turret dies, it explodes, dealing 100/200/250 true damage to nearby enemies.

Hextech Micro-Rockets:
Heimerdinger fires 3 long range rockets that hit the enemies closest to him for 85/135/185/235/285 (+55% of ability power_) magic damage.

Upgrade!!! bonus: Heimerdinger now fires 5 long range Rockets. In addition, the missiles now ignore minions and aim directly for the champions.

Ch-1 Concussion Grenade
Heimer lobs a grenade at a targeted location, dealing 80/135/190/245/300 (+60% of ability power) magic damage to enemy units and blinding them for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Enemies who are directly hit are stunned for 1.5 seconds.

Upgrade!!! bonus: The concussion grenade now move fasters and no longer requires enemies to be directly hit by the grenade to be stunned.

Upgrade!!! (Ultimate) :
(Passive) Increases cooldown reduction by 10/15/20%
(Active) For a duration of 10 seconds, Heimerdinger's abilities get bonus effects.

lampshadez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

vain11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Heimer just became op. That turret true damage is broken...

Kog Maw's Death is 100 + (25 x level).... You think Darius True Damage ult is OP? Look at 1k True damage just from exploding your turrets which you're sitting next to.. Other then OP turret explosions seems legit

I still think Karma needs some sort of "Harder" CC then a Slow. A silence even would make her so much better.. But i'm hoping for a stun

WikkaWill

11-13-2012

500 true damage, triggered double explosion WHAT THE FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

lampshadez

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vain11 View Post

I still think Karma needs some sort of "Harder" CC then a Slow. A silence even would make her so much better.. But i'm hoping for a stun
https://twitter.com/RiotGuinsoo

Houle

11-23-2012

Fixed the Heimer Turret explosion, u guys were right it was a little overbuffed :P

Tasty Taste

11-23-2012

any footage of these buffs/ improvements to karma and heim? Also when is this patch taking affect?

Tasty Taste

11-23-2012

http://postimage.org/image/4zbq55uaf/

I personally don't have any real problems with her current lay out, but i would like to see some kind of stun/silence (Which i hear is coming).

A whole knew lay out though kinda seems over the edge, i think it would have been nice to see her "Spirit bond" (W) to have a leblanc type effect oh her chain whether it stuns/ silences/ damage after the duration is over on enemy opponents and maybe a heal/ tenacity/ cleanse/ increased speed bonus after the duration on allied targets.

Interested to see how the new meta looks at this point any two cents i add is pointless since all reworks and programming has already been layed out. Any footage or release dates at this time?

fletche00

11-23-2012

Karma already getting massive tweaks

Heim is in the final stages of his rework, everything about him is being changed.