Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJennaRose View Post
Its so funny how people are going crazy over the 'new skin price tag' when the Bioforge Darius is the normal price and the new lulu skin is all most a legendary apart from the voice. Are people really this thick? :/
You haven't read much of the thread, have you. Legendary? I can name a half dozen recent 975 RP skins that had more work put into them than Dragon Trainer Lulu. It's not even close to being on par with Mecha-Kha'Zix. The only new animations are on the fat tadpole's emotes only (and not at all on the champion), the particles are standard fare for new skins, and the colours are meh.

I would happily pay 975 RP, and I would be willing to pay 1350 RP if it was even remotely on par with a legendary. But this level? "Are people really this thick?" Well, one of us is ...

Also feel bad for everyone who passed on Lulu's two recent skin sales because they were holding out for this one. You guys got boned.

Binxy Prime

11-13-2012

IMO the darius skin looks like garbage and the Lulu skin is not good enough to warrant 375 more RP from me, also I dont like the color scheme, if the colors were better I would have considered it, she looks like an ugly human though instead of a cute purple pixie thing.

I just dont want 1350 to become the new price point because then I dont get to buy as many skins and I spend a lot of money on this game, like $300 so far in 8 months.

MysticaLOLolly

11-13-2012

OMG DAT DARIUS SKIN *panting*

MysticaLOLolly

11-13-2012

DAT DARIUS SKIN OMG OMG OMG *panting*
SOOOO COOOOOL!!!

MysticaLOLolly

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinxyBrown View Post
IMO the darius skin looks like garbage and the Lulu skin is not good enough to warrant 375 more RP from me, also I dont like the color scheme, if the colors were better I would have considered it, she looks like an ugly human though instead of a cute purple pixie thing.

I just dont want 1350 to become the new price point because then I dont get to buy as many skins and I spend a lot of money on this game, like $300 so far in 8 months.
ive been playing this game for just over 1 year and so far ive spent like $35 on skins and other skins i have accumulated for free and from free riot points, i have roughly 5-6 skins, so if you have spent $300 on this game which is FREE to play im sure you can live without 2 skins :P

UnhallowedGeralf

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Y u no happy for GOOD Darius skin? Better than Lord anyways...

lolwut90

11-13-2012

I was going to rage at the community thinking... wtf all these downvotes at the reds??? These ungrateful *!@##@!!@

And then I saw the lulu price.... seriously i don't think a new pix skin warrants an extra 400 rp cost... I could buy a whole new skin with that

Wolfmor

11-13-2012

That Lulu skin is totally overpriced. It's almost a reskin. The difference between the skins that were released when she first came out and the this one is Pix looks like an incredibly ugly baby dragon. The polymorphs were already different per skin

annedrooo

11-13-2012

Give me a Yorick skin with different ghouls and I will shell out 1350 rp easy. Get on that whoever does these, I know you have it in you.

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by annedrooo View Post
Give me a Yorick skin with different ghouls and I will shell out 1350 rp easy. Get on that whoever does these, I know you have it in you.
That, I would pay 1350 RP for.