Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CC Gengar

11-13-2012

The price on the Lulu skin is nuts...but damn me if it isn't adorable and something I want badly.

Naonical

11-13-2012

Quote:
AznPaower:
Logged in just to down vote both Riot posts. Taking 975 RP isn't enough?! I mean, skin that costs $5 a piece and you guys are selling tens of thousands. Riot money thief.

Basically the same reason I logged in to post and downvote. Honestly you think the Devs would learn to read the downvotes they get and the comments leading up the reason for the community being unsatisfied. Then learn to stop repeating the same mistakes or up their quality instead of quantity.

Normally Devs aim to please their community, but lately it just seems to be getting worse and worse. Each time I see a Dev post I see more negative comments and downvotes then the previous post. Sad thing is I'm contributing to this because I also feel what many others feel and that is unsatisfied.

Honestly I feel champs are to rushed now days, and skins are just inflating in price but are not really having much effort invested into them. Reskinning isn't hard especially when you got a team committed to working together on it and not just a single person.

Riot we want quality not quantity, and we want to feel appreciated as players who are not looked at as just wallets that you can squeeze the last penny out of. We did help make this community what it is, promote this game, supply dedication and support, and also fund the game and team itself.

PENGTAKlLL

Recruiter

11-13-2012

I'm disappointed with the price of this Lulu skin too. Was going to get it for my girlfriend since Lulu is her first and favorite support champ, but.. with this price. Guess she'll have to stick with cupcakes.

Edit: Wheres my platinum badge!

xvers

11-13-2012

Fail Darius skin

ImTheFool

11-13-2012

First the Ward skins and now this? I'm sad. :[

CH3CKMATE

11-13-2012

Meh, rather have lulu make herself smaller by the price of that.

Strident

11-13-2012

Quote:
Masochist:
I, too, acknowledge marketing techniques and the rules of the business world. Nowhere did I state that Riot should upgrade the old Legendaries. I'm not trying to persecute Riot, I'm trying to understand their shallow reasoning for making their product cost more than it should, you and I both know it does.

I'm also trying to get others to refuse to buy the skin so new skins aren't released with the same unnecessary hike in their price.

This is a digital, not physical medium. There's no real extra cost involved. There's no excuse to charge more. At the very least it should be of the same quality as other skins of the same price and it falls short on every level.

And I am stating that you are completely taking my posts out of context in that you are not taking into account that I was originally replying to a person who said he wanted the old Magnificent Twisted Fate skin. This is a digital medium, yes, but there is real human cost involved. Salaries need to be paid in order to deliver these products; the price should reflect the effort. I too believe that the skin should be of the same quality as other skins at that price point and I too do not believe that the skin is worth the cost; however, I am acknowledging that I understand multiple viewpoints and that my viewpoint is relative. What I dislike are people who attack a company for it's work and accuse it of being greedy solely based on personal bias; criticism should be delivered in a constructive and non-offensive fashion like adding suggestions and not blatant insults.

Pick13

11-13-2012

ever going to make a rumble skin?

Yuki Akuma

11-13-2012

I hope Riot figures out that no one will buy this skin that is in the right mind.

Chewyness

11-13-2012

Now that I think of it, Lulu looks a lot like Midna from Twilight Princess.

They should definitely make one.