Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romaximis

11-13-2012

Bioforge Darius looks so terrible, not wasting my money.

Celebi

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
DeathLOL:
First PFE, now Dragon Trainer Lulu... How high are skin prices going to go?

You forgot Mecha Kha'Zix.

Shingro

11-13-2012

Lulu skin is definitely an overreach, Take a lesson from steam, price digital content to move and rake in giant piles of cash

Eywyyn

11-13-2012

Quote:
One Eyed Yoh:
Where are the good darius skins. You got recolor and buzzlightyear for sale.

I lol'd

Agam

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
Aliai:
Pix is cute but Lulu is way too fug in this skin to justify that pricetag. Not contributing to the 6300-ing of all new skins into 1350 RP.

I'm with you. Not going to contribute.

Marox

11-13-2012

i'll pass, noty riot

2Ponies1Apple

11-13-2012

See? 1350 is becoming a trend, gj for buying the first 1350 now they believe its ok to do this **** lol

Naonical

11-13-2012

Loving how each time Riot starts to put a bit more effort into their skins they keep pushing prices up higher.

I WAS interested in the Lulu skin and thought about buying it, but the price isn't worth it and I feel her colors are to dark and make her blend in with the game background to much. I feel like Pix had more work going into him then Lulu did.

The Darius skin is just a sad excuse of a rushed skin all around. I'm not even a fan of the champ but I feel like he just didn't get any love with his skin at all. It also seemed like a rushed job.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the same with the new upcoming skins for Varus, Swain, and Kayle. Especially since those champs need some love.

AznPaower

11-13-2012

Logged in just to down vote both Riot posts. Taking 975 RP isn't enough?! I mean, skin that costs $5 a piece and you guys are selling tens of thousands. Riot money thief.

Salamander Joe

11-13-2012

Quote:
Masochist:
As a hardcore Lulu player I WAS going to purchase this skin.

However, I'm not going to contribute to 1350 being the new price for skins.

Sorry.

I agree with this.. I'm sorry riot but for 80% of us legendary was way to high... now this new Rp pricing?

I can now see your a business. Not real people.