Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squeezoid

11-13-2012

yey extra money for animated pix..

you know riot.. pix is part of lulu.. how about extra money for zyra plants, oriana ball, heimer turrets and pls pls charge me extra for Elise baby spiders in the next upcoming skins.....

ARE U F* KIDDING ME???? lame excuse...

and btw.. that pix design is horrible that is NOT a dragon thats what happen when a hippo and a lizard have a wild night....

Whitewind617

11-13-2012

Increasing skin prices....please riot. Please. Do not do this. I am begging you.

Kylescorpion

11-13-2012

ya no 1350...

Æsir

11-13-2012

I just don't understand this at all because they're like "we wanted to give Pix his own personality." Apparently they don't realize Pix already has his own emotes.

da beast777

11-13-2012

Hey guys come on. All new animations on Lulu and a great skin for pix.
This skin could easily be legendary if they just added a new voice. This isn't a bad price for a great skin that I think people will enjoy.

Lil Niglet

11-13-2012

lol

ZeCanadian

11-13-2012

Time for some more Pseudo-Legendary skins!

Besteality

11-13-2012

Quote:
RCIX:
And everyone's acting so entitled you'd think they had been spoiled by some rich parents.

No no no no no no no NO!!!

Riot made this to get our money. Asking for better justification for OUR money is NOT acting entitled!

Entitled is saying "we deserve this"

A smart consumer is saying "This is not worth it"

Furthermore, my parents don't pay for my LoL extras. I DO! My opinion matters to Riot. I know it does because they lost a sale.

It's THEM that will have to deal with that. If it's just me....I think they'll be fine. But if enough people say no. THEY effed up. NOT us.

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Squeezoid:
yey extra money for animated pix..

you know riot.. pix is part of lulu.. how about extra money for zyra plants, oriana ball, heimer turrets and pls pls charge me extra for Elise baby spiders in the next upcoming skins.....

ARE U F* KIDDING ME???? lame excuse...

and btw.. that pix design is horrible that is NOT a dragon thats what happen when a hippo and a lizard have a wild night....

Hmmmm .... I forgot about Zyra. I bet the extra work to change all her plants for her fire skin took a long while. RIOT Y U NO 1350 ZYRA?!

Oregon D BAG

11-13-2012

Extra animation on Pix so that warrants a new rp tier, get the **** outta here...