Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XianL

11-13-2012

Not a fan of this Riot. I bought Mecha Kha'zix because you all were nice enough to bundle it for the regular price. A standalone skin for 1350 RP will not fly with this player. I won't be buying it unless you as a company promise and demonstrate that the 1350 RP price point is going to be a very, VERY rare occurrence.

Chakun42

11-13-2012

New Darius skin released.

It's awful.

Now we wait for the next one...

Toshere

11-13-2012

I really wanted the Lulu skin.

However I will not endorse this bag of **** Riot wants to call customer loyalty.

You do not value your customers by over-pricing everything.

Damnit I really wanted this skin too.

Shiretsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

The Lulu skin is awesome so naturally overpriced, but that Darius skin is abysmal.

Obtenebrous

11-13-2012

As many others have said, I won't be snagging that Lulu skin for such a ridiculous price. I get it has extra animations, which is cool, but I don't feel that it warrants such an enormous price jump.

Absozero

11-13-2012

Ick. Both pretty bad. Won't be buying either and I love Lulu. :/ At least make Lulu look cool if you're going to spend so much time on pix to make him look like some "How to Train Your dragon" cartoon. Ugh... Why don't I work for this company.

NiggySenpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochist View Post
As a hardcore Lulu player I WAS going to purchase this skin.

However, I'm not going to contribute to 1350 being the new price for skins.

Sorry.
If you were really a hardcore Lulu player you wouldn't mind the price increase because they added more features for the whole character so one could enjoy the champ even more. Yes it's not a legendary skin but they worked hard to make Lulu look even better if a couple more rp is the big of a deal for you you're not a hardcore Lulu fan.

Wheeind

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shylocke View Post
also this silly little faction of poor noobs down voting this thread thinks that their little boycott on buying skins will affect ANYTHING, not to mention, you clowns will probably be buying more rp anyways and end your little boycott once the next skin comes out.

Watch as Riot swiftly dismisses you all because they know (also those of us that have money know) that you nubs will quit your crying after they tease you into buying more skins next week.

good day.

good skins riot, keep up the good work, I don't mind the prices at all.

p.s- to those of you calling riot, "GREEDY"... please uninstall this FREE TO PLAY GAME.
You're missing the point. This skin has less noticeable changes than Arcade Sona yet it is higher in price.

I don't think that's justified so I'm probably not buting it, simple as that. I'm not boycotting anything, I'll still happily buy RP and other skins without any contempt.

I just think it's a little concerning that a skin that would have been 520 without question not so long ago(Bioforge Darius) was released at 975 and a skin that is on par with skins released only a month or two ago at 975 RP/each was released at 1350 for no obvious reason.

And $3 added onto a $7 purchase really isn't a big deal, you're right. But why does Riot think it's necessary when all of the other recent skin releases were of similar quality? I don't think it's unreasonable to ask.

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailsalmighty View Post
If you were really a hardcore Lulu player you wouldn't mind the price increase because they added more features for the whole character so one could enjoy the champ even more.
As another hardcore Lulu player ....no, no they really didn't.

Cupcakes will remain my preferred skin.

HERROYERROFERROW

11-13-2012

INFLATION!!!
ohh riot! u r gunna lose ur customers if u make rp prices go up!