Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImARobotBoopBeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

No, just NO!
This Darius skin is totally out of style, that skin looks like it would fit singed but for what reason would Darius need sich a pack on his back? Just not a good skin.

And I'm not going to pay extra RP just because Pix now actually has a personality which it probably should have had all along!
I could live with the Kha'Zix one because it really had a lot of extra stuff in it but one guy spending some more time on one skin before jumping to the next shouldn't hurt our wallet it's called passion and dedication.
Also you can be happy if anyone would buy that anyways we are talking about a support afterall!

Really Riot you're going too far this time! Let me guess, this Skin is never ever going on sale aswell? ha! I thought so...

Suparsaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Guess who's skipping lunch a few days this week for Lulu?

I Love u Kala

Senior Recruiter

11-13-2012

I know skins dont have to make sense but.....what's going on with that Darius skin o.0 A Darius skin based on the comic book character Spawn, now that would be cool !

RightHandWorkout

11-13-2012

Love for the new lulu skiin

Glaedien

11-13-2012

I'm just happy the splash art isn't as terrifying as bittersweet Lulu's.

DemiDivine

11-13-2012

We need basket ball darious!!!

CiT0

11-13-2012

dont worry guys 1350rp wont be a recurring thing . remember when we told you 6300 ip would not be and we would mix in some 4800 and 3150 ip champs?

ehh... ehhh?

Taliesin

11-13-2012

Not a fan of the 1350 tag.

JonOwns

11-13-2012

to me the darius skin is worth 390 or 525 or w/e the old price of skins used to be and the lulu is worth 975 this man will never buy a 1350 skin unless one is on sale for 75% off or is almost a legendary quality and that lulu skin nope not even close

Stark Midnight

11-13-2012

Why all the downvotes, i wish my main champions could get 1350 skins. They are so much better then the default 975 ones. I guess im one the few who prefer quality of quantity though.