Just got game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

furrysquirrels

11-13-2012

Hi everyone,

Just downloaded the game and going through the tutorial was hoping to make some friends while playing the game. Not completely sure on what i'm doing lol but trying to figure everything out.

Ecclesian

11-13-2012

Play against ai to learn your champs abilities.

Mobafire.com and Solomid.com are good websites to learn everything about the champs.

Hey so what champs do you like playing and often play so far?

We can help you with builds and tactics if you wuna share your mains with us. (we/us = the experienced community)

Ecclesian

11-13-2012

consult us before buying any champs so you don't pick one that you end up hating. Like don't buy oriana or elise first thing xD

Nidilen

11-13-2012

Hey, I love the name!

And welcome to league of legends! If you want to ask any questions just add me in game. Or if you want to ask the questions on here I would be more then willing to help!

But for basics, I agree with Ecclesian! Test out some of the ways to play against basic bots.

Druotic

11-13-2012

NOOOOOO, turn away now! You will soon succumb to the horrific addiction of playing League of Legends...you must....stop....now *silence*

But seriously, League of legends is so addicting xD....I play it way too much :>

NullAurelian

11-13-2012

Welcome to the game, hope you enjoy your time.
There are several guides and tips on the Internets, and (usually) can just ask the forumites here for advice you cannot find.
Now go forth and enjoy - at the end of the day this is just a game.

Rimmøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Wish you a warm welcome to Leagues, and just a warning not everyone is as kind as on here, but thats just the unfortunate curse of moba games! As long as you look past that, gather some friends, and have a positive attitude, you will have a great time! Check the site below it has builds on all of the champions by fellow players, it is a very useful tool when starting out!

http://mobafire.com