Allow 5 bans in TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tobias21

11-12-2012

So IDK about everyone else, but after playing a bunch of threes ranked the last few days, I realized that there are alot more champions I want to ban then just 3 each. Granted, if you dont ban them you can pick them, but then it just seems a race to grab certain champions. I know, I know, if your good you should be able to beat anyone playing anything, but that doesnt mean it makes it alot easier or harder if you get, say, singed or darius.

TLDR: Allow 5 bans in twisted treeline ranked.

Drúgs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

lol

Dem0lition

11-13-2012

I'm sorry but I don't think this will ever happen. It would make it too easy to ban out the strong champions. The ban and pick stage is all about banning out certain champions and somtimes giving up a good pick to get a good one yourself. Racing to get the strong champions is what bans and picks is all about.

scazzaf

11-13-2012

5 bans is way too extreme, 3 bans is honestly more than enough.

Pemmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I agree with OP in that I would like to see more bans. It gets a little tedious playing with and against the same few champs every time.