Banned until 2286???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazerNagaPlx

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofermod View Post
I would really advise not pressing charges without having read the EULA from front to back. It doesn't seem like the sort of case you're likely to win.
The EULA is not legally binding. Nothing in the EULA really matters in a court of law.

EyeKayEssYew

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazerNagaPlx View Post
The EULA is not legally binding. Nothing in the EULA really matters in a court of law.
end user license agreement. you are agreeing to a license for you, the end user, to use the product. so yes, it is legally binding and yes it does really matter in a court of law.
its a license to use software.... doesnt take a genius

vulgarwolf

11-15-2012

I am dissapointed he is permabanned
I was not part of the punishing as i still only have 1 permaban..

I want permabans riot some players have 3 or 4, i still have 1 and i am hitting punish as hard as i can

WhiteMriswith

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WirePoodle View Post
I have a tribunal ban until August 28, 2286??? Wtf is this? I didn't get an email of confirmation that my account was suspended, and I did nothing to get suspended... I want to know what is going on with my account. Why I wasn't notified and why so severe? If not fixed I will more than likely press charges to have my money invested returned to me. I have already talked to someone who has done this and won.

No, you haven't. You made this up to make your threats sound worse than they actually are. How do I know? Because NOBODY has ever successfully sued Riot. Many people have filed chargebacks through their bank, not one of them has worked. A few people filed chargebacks through Paypal. Apparently Paypal will return your money if it's within 30 days, but then Riot has the right to sue you for Theft of Services.

No, you won't get your money back. No, you won't get your account back. No, we don't care what you say or do. Just No.

Now go away. Riot already decided they don't want you here. After reading your post I think I have to agree with them. I don't want you here eaither

Devious Rogue

11-15-2012

Please sue Riot.

A permanent ban isn't enough of a punishment. I want you to lose money in a law suit.

Sincerely,
A player who abides by the rules and doesn't think it's his right to abuse other players and engage in toxic behaviour

1sttokill

11-19-2012

I cant believe riot is able to get away with what store owners cant. This is essentially like a store owner taking you money for an item, then he decides he doesn't like you so he throws you out of the store, keeps your item and your money, and you can't do a thing about it. LOL that's a joke not one store owner would be able to get away with that, if the customer had as much proof as someone who pays for stuff on LOL has.

1sttokill

11-19-2012

Oh also bans are retarded and promote smurfing, hate towards the company and the game, and causes low level players and new players to suffer more. Just saying Riot should probably be smart enough to realize this, especially with a free to play game that doesn't ban the ip address.

Sincerely some dude who just got banned but wasn't stupid enough to put money into a free to play game.