Banned until 2286???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeKayEssYew

11-13-2012

oh, by the way, you arent getting your money back. for real, they hire lawyers to right the EULA and other agreements in a way that you are accepting to never see your money again.
AND.
even if you have a right to your money back, its going to cost you so damn much in legal fees that what you MIGHT recover would be a pittance compared to what you would spend pursuing the case.
heres a suggestion, go put on your big girl panties and grow up a little bit. take some responsibility for your own actions, and go punch your parents in the face for raising you with this entitlement that you seem to have.
for real, you get reported multiple times and get punished multiple times, you continue to do the same behavior and expect what? that they will not terminate your account?
in what freakin world do you live in man? there is not a single business that would let you sit there and be a GIANT ******bag and not kick you out, riot doesnt want your business, learn that and move on.
QUIT BEING A ******BAG

WirePoodle

11-13-2012

EyeKayEssYew, wonderful language. This is how people act and I'm the one banned for no apparent reason? And to the person before asking about the reform card, I didn't get an email about this. I did put in a support ticket with Riot and I am awaiting the review of that. As for the reasons of my previous bans, last year I had been banned by leaverbuster because I had a bad habit of ragequitting back in the day, and my tribunal ban was from verbal abuse for cussing a player out for throwing the game. I learned from those and changed my playstyle. Like I said, only time I get mad is if I am provoked, especially if it's someone doing worse than me.

Sharkb8

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WirePoodle View Post
Like I said, only time I get mad is if I am provoked, especially if it's someone doing worse than me.

That "only time" is not the right time. You get provoked, take the higher ground. You get 'really' provoked-take the higher ground.

You get "really really really" provoked....Take the higher ground.

I think it was harder typing that out than taking the higher ground...

Exploding Barrel

11-13-2012

Poodle, this forum has trolls just like everywhere else on the internet. Try not to feed them.

You were permabanned by the Tribunal and should have an email about it. If not, check spam folders, then send in a player support ticket asking for your reform card. They'll send you the link.

We DO have a clue what your ban history is, because the Tribunal doesn't go for permabans until a person has had 3, 7, and 14 day suspensions at least. Forgive people for not buying that it could be a "flaw in Riot's system," as hundreds of people have claimed that on this forum and that has turned out to be the case for zero of them.

So please, calm down and follow up to get your reform card. But realize that this is probably not going to be reversed either.

utahnewb

11-13-2012

Let me give you some free advise. You dont own your champions, or skins. You pay Riot a fee for a License. This License allows you use to the champs and skins and you do not own them. Riot can revoke this License at any time with or woithout cause... since you dont acutally own anything. So your legal case is nothing.

If you really didnt a reform card.. its possbile you were banned by Riot, I would email player support. But Im sure your ban was devsered.

Oxeaklene

11-13-2012

I doubt you serve half that sentence...

Zhente

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

You seem like a decent person, and I know the feeling of being provoked by players who are doing worse.
Hell, yesterday I went ad malz to see if it was viable (it is) and went 8/7/8.
I was 7/0/0 until the team fighting phase.
Our mid (an autolocking Kat) Got early game triples, at the cost of her own life. She went 27/23/12.
I was accused for ksing while being alone up top, and I was bashed for trying AD Malz.
And I was told CONSTANTLY that I "wasn't as good as kat". I was able to keep my cool though, but I was reported by my entire team for "trolling" even though the other team all gave me honor, and said I was the only one who did well.
Oh, did I mention Lee's stats? 1/20/12. And He said he was doing better than me.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

First off EyeKayEssYew's comments were not appropriate, but he's been doing this in many threads recently. I'd ignore him.

Second, you say you have gotten warning and ban emails in the past. This says a history of toxic behavior. It is entirely possible that Riot decided enough was enough and issued your perm ban. The Tribunal cannot issue perm bans. After you have been punished many times your file gets forwarded to Riot support who review your history, and only they can say 'yes, perm ban is needed here'.

If you have gotten these in the past, and did not take it as a hint to improve yourself, I am afraid there is nothing we can do for you.

EyeKayEssYew

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WirePoodle View Post
EyeKayEssYew, wonderful language. This is how people act and I'm the one banned for no apparent reason? And to the person before asking about the reform card, I didn't get an email about this. I did put in a support ticket with Riot and I am awaiting the review of that. As for the reasons of my previous bans, last year I had been banned by leaverbuster because I had a bad habit of ragequitting back in the day, and my tribunal ban was from verbal abuse for cussing a player out for throwing the game. I learned from those and changed my playstyle. Like I said, only time I get mad is if I am provoked, especially if it's someone doing worse than me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSarros View Post
First off EyeKayEssYew's comments were not appropriate, but he's been doing this in many threads recently. I'd ignore him.

Second, you say you have gotten warning and ban emails in the past. This says a history of toxic behavior. It is entirely possible that Riot decided enough was enough and issued your perm ban. The Tribunal cannot issue perm bans. After you have been punished many times your file gets forwarded to Riot support who review your history, and only they can say 'yes, perm ban is needed here'.

If you have gotten these in the past, and did not take it as a hint to improve yourself, I am afraid there is nothing we can do for you.
ill respond to both of you in one. no, my language wasnt great, but guess what, it DOESNT MAKE ME WRONG!
and yes, ive made pretty much the same reply to several people on here *****ing and wining about they didnt do anyhting wrong when they have a chat log full of cussing or they have multiple bans like this guy and then get permabanned and ***** about it, then come in here and whine and wont post a log.
hey, im not here to make friends, im here to tell ******bags that they are being ******bags, dont like it? dont read it.

Simokon

11-14-2012

This was probably a manual audit by riot staff hence why there is no reform card to find, contact support and wait for them to reply, it might take a while.