Riot. Darius. Explain.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

11-13-2012

Why.

NinetyNineTails

11-13-2012

No, that's Katarina's quote.

"Why? Because I can."

I do like Kat's new VO set. She's less of a thug, more of a fighter and a Noxian.

NinetyNineTails

11-13-2012

Also, I will never, ever get tired of Darius' /joke.

'Noxuuuuuwoah, ah, uh. .... How does he do it?"

Thomas Third

11-13-2012

I agree with this guy. Darius should be nerfed, he's just too overpowered. I think they should do is to put more cooldown on his ultimate, so when he misses is really terrible cause really, it doesnt matters much if he misses, he's going to kill you anyway and have his CD off in not much time. And they should get rid of his armor penetration bonus on his e, cause combined with armor pen items he gets too much op on early game. they should also nerf a bit his resistance stats, you just get damage and offensive items and you are tany anyway, almost unfair. I hope u agree with me.
cya, gl hf!

Grizzlythorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Meh, darius is fine. He's a cleanup character.

NinetyNineTails

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Third View Post
I agree with this guy. Darius should be nerfed, he's just too overpowered. I think they should do is to put more cooldown on his ultimate, so when he misses is really terrible cause really, it doesnt matters much if he misses, he's going to kill you anyway and have his CD off in not much time.
Darius with his ult on cooldown hits like a kitten. A sickly kitten with asthma. Missing Darius' ult nerfs you into the ground for a minute and a half or more. That's plenty of time to go take some altars or invade a jungle camp while he's basically helpless.

BadgerDrool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
Darius with his ult on cooldown hits like a kitten. A sickly kitten with asthma. Missing Darius' ult nerfs you into the ground for a minute and a half or more. That's plenty of time to go take some altars or invade a jungle camp while he's basically helpless.
He really does hit harder then that without ult. His passive ticks for quite a bit. Now Darius built very tanky with little damage itemization only hits hard with ult. However, Van Damms changes that.

SaveTheMaids

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckspin View Post
Meh, darius is fine. He's a cleanup character.
Really?
To me he seems like more of a "wait in the brush, then instagib you and snowball" kind of character.
Forces fights like no other.

He only really falls off super late game (like 50+ mins in) when everyone has more health/resistances, champions like Jax, Tryn, Sion, Nasus, Poppy, Amumu, Nautilus, Diana, etc... are entering hero mode, and he can no longer burst down even tanks. He actually has to think about how to use his ult around that point in the game (unless there are squishies on opposing team).

Axil

11-13-2012

I main darius AMA

NinetyNineTails

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerDrool View Post
He really does hit harder then that without ult. His passive ticks for quite a bit. Now Darius built very tanky with little damage itemization only hits hard with ult. However, Van Damms changes that.
Glass Darius is bad. If the enemy team can't get their act together long enough to focus down Glass Darius before he can maximize his ult, then they're going to get what they deserve.