Counters for Teemo, Singed, Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tharaxis Minar

11-13-2012

I personally dont think Singed needs countered. There are so many teamfights in this new TT ... and Singed is a rather weak tank for team fights.

His Strength is in making you chase him and killing you. Well simply don't chase.. Kill off his two teammates and retreat.

At least thats what we usually do against a singed and I swear I have only seen singed win maybe 35% of his games.

Saiyushu

11-13-2012

Imo, Singed is the strongest char on this map right now.

In the old TT, Nunu was helpful against Singed, but I don't know whether Nunu is good on the new version or not

Naokazu

11-13-2012

Karma, Karma, Karma.

Kritzkrieg00

11-13-2012

but if there is darius and teemo. which one to you focus?? :O

I Nullity I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
Darius' counter is as it always has been; he has no escapes and his damage is massively backloaded. If you focus him down quickly, his damage output is negligible; he'll probably be saving his ult for killing blows, so he'll basically muss your paint job and that's it. He also has no escapes to speak of, so he's more vulnerable to ganks than almost any other champion in LoL.

But if you let him build up Hemorrhage stacks on your entire team, don't focus fire him, and then wonder why you lose when he triple dunks you, well, you lost that fight before he started jumping up and down on your team, you just didn't know it yet.

I had a game playing Darius on TT today that I very, very nearly lost. And I only won, not because Darius is awesome, but because our Lee Sin carried hard. The enemy was Renekton, LeBlanc, and Orianna. I spent the entire game blowing up in the first seconds of any teamfight, long before I could start murdering people left and right. And I built tanky, but still died too quick to carry teamfights. So that's how you counter Darius.

If your team is a bunch of tanky bruisers who win fights slowly via grinding the enemy down, you lose to Darius because he hard-counters that sort of team. That's why he was awesome in the old TT, where bruisers reigned supreme, and that's why he's still awesome in the new TT, where bruisers are still awesome, just somewhat less so.
So you focus down the really really tanky guy with 'backloaded' damage instead of his higher damaging teammates first? That's absurd. You shouldn't be forced to focus a tank because his ult can easily do up to 1k TRUE damage if he basic attacks you 5 times.

The reason you won is because you played Darius. Darius does too much damage if you let him stay alive so you focus him first or he triple dunks you. The Darius getting focused builds tanky, so even if he gets focused and dies, his higher dps teammates take out the enemy while they waste all their spells on the overly tanky Darius. If you dare switch focus to Darius' teammates, you get triple dunked. There's no way around it. I've won against plenty of Darius teams, but a well-played Darius is unbeatable. You have the choice of focusing him and getting killed by his teammates because he's too tanky, or you have the choice of focusing his teammates, getting hemmorage stacked and then ulted with no form of resistance to counter him except health. It's a vicious circle with no counter.