Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Counters for Teemo, Singed, Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atahl

Recruiter

11-13-2012

List them.

And I will try them.

I'm sick and tired of these champs being an automatic win unless your team has one too.

The Bushmaster

11-13-2012

I've said this about teemo multiple times. And everyone knows and has complained about Darius, and I see nothing about him in the patch notes for the upcoming patch.

NinetyNineTails

11-13-2012

Darius' counter is as it always has been; he has no escapes and his damage is massively backloaded. If you focus him down quickly, his damage output is negligible; he'll probably be saving his ult for killing blows, so he'll basically muss your paint job and that's it. He also has no escapes to speak of, so he's more vulnerable to ganks than almost any other champion in LoL.

But if you let him build up Hemorrhage stacks on your entire team, don't focus fire him, and then wonder why you lose when he triple dunks you, well, you lost that fight before he started jumping up and down on your team, you just didn't know it yet.

I had a game playing Darius on TT today that I very, very nearly lost. And I only won, not because Darius is awesome, but because our Lee Sin carried hard. The enemy was Renekton, LeBlanc, and Orianna. I spent the entire game blowing up in the first seconds of any teamfight, long before I could start murdering people left and right. And I built tanky, but still died too quick to carry teamfights. So that's how you counter Darius.

If your team is a bunch of tanky bruisers who win fights slowly via grinding the enemy down, you lose to Darius because he hard-counters that sort of team. That's why he was awesome in the old TT, where bruisers reigned supreme, and that's why he's still awesome in the new TT, where bruisers are still awesome, just somewhat less so.

Boagster

11-13-2012

Most Singed players (myself included) feel pretty safe running out a little too far to clear a wave. That's when your team should all be hitting him. Keep him from being a team player. Otherwise, he's kitable, susceptible to harass and can't hurt you if you get close. A solid ranged champ or two on a team can do wonders against him if they can keep proper positioning. Vayne and Graves both come to mind here, but Ahri or LeBlanc could work to. Yes, the current meta favors bruisers, but that doesn't mean bruisers are always the champion choice you should be making.

Dorsia

11-13-2012

teemo - range, gap closers, burst. olaf if you're good with your skill shots, blind doesnt work against his true damage :P

darius - any range counters him. i've also seen riven do really well. you just have to keep poking him down before you try to go in for a kill.

singed - teemo, darius, ashe/vayne

samlovemetal

11-13-2012

The answer for teemo's is and always has been focus. A cc tank on your team like taric, malphite, alistar will **** teemo up every time. Singed? Hes strong as hell, but his early game sucks so hard. And as for darius I dont really see the problem... yeah hes darius and he does a ****load of damage. Whats new? Just focus him and never ever 1v1.

Omesh

11-13-2012

Teemo is squishy with a capital "splort", so calling ganks on him and focusing him down first is recommended. He's very easy to chop down with one or two good shots of crowd control, and if he's packing too much damage for you stack a little armor/MR. The one thing about Teemo is that he can still kill you even if he's dead, which is why I recommend the vision-granting items to kill his Shrooms, too.

Singed can't stand up to abilities that hamper his mobility. The less mobile he is, the less dangerous he is. Slows are great against him.

As for Darius, NinetyNine Tails already touched on that quite well, but he's absolutely right. Good focus can very handily negate a Darius. I will also add that a good Zilean can do a lot to make Darius into nothing more than a speedbump to victory; between his harass, his slow, and his ult, he packs a ton of tools that make Darius' job on the field that much harder to perform successfully.

Regards

11-13-2012

Teemo - Purchase either Grez or Hex Sweeper on a champ and you can sweep out his shrooms. NP. Outside of that you'll need a burst champ who doesn't rely on AA's to kill him.

Singed - Vayne WRECKS singed on this map right now. Not sure about other AD carries, but you run a vayne and singed is going to have a bad time.

Darius - This is the only champ who's arguably actually OP on this map. Shut him down early and he still has a presence late game. This will boil down to map awareness and smart play.

EndlessReign

11-13-2012

Teemo- a late game champ unless your team feeds him so play smart at begin and try to shut him down in lane. Blind only works on basic attacks so he can get shut down by any champ with a good kit. Stay out of bushes.. people who play teemo tend to place shrooms in bushes so as to set up a gank from the bush.

Singed- Mundo can counter very well if he can hit his cleaver

Darius- ^

Infirc

11-13-2012

JAyce craps on Darius...theoretically, Olaf Kills everything that moves...Teemo well, hextech sweeper or grez's help you reveal shrooms, he's made of paper too so just Sweeper or grez before chasing him and you'll more or less have a clea rpath way on where not to step, then there's Singed, i think Singed's counter is another Singed ._.