I might not play League anymore due to certain items removal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stoneslasher

11-12-2012

I mean I had agreed with any decisions Riot made until this moment.

Seriously do you believe that this blade of retarded king will help users to kill OP tankers with its dmg of 4% CURRENT hp??????????????

What kind of crack have you guys been smoking?

and you believe it's better than the current bloodrazor while it has no attack speed????

you seem to forget that some champs like warwick worked so well with madred.

now there will be no late game for warwick since he has no damage. Wit's end might work in the early- mid game but not until really late game. you needed certain items that have attck speed + additional dmg now it's gone forever. unless you expand maximum item slot the item removal is just really retarded as hell.

and how are you going to have junglers upgrade little bloodrazor? Lantern seriously is not

for late games. Are you that retarded?

Don't forget that a huge number of LOL users could leave any moment because of your repulsive ill-considered whim.

Remember what happened to World of Warcraft after getting changed at the end of Lich King season.

Change is good. But some changes just suck balls.

GG riot

farewell

I put all your silly decisions behind and will leave.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-12-2012

Farewell. I don't know all of Riot's plans are, however I do know that I would much rather have them designing the game than you, especially since you're jumping to rash conclusions without even having a fraction of the data.

Stoneslasher

11-12-2012

Well sometimes you don't need any fraction.

It just doesn't work that way they planned. would Blizzard have thought that their decisions on the change in game meta after Lich King season are gonna suck balls that hard?

I don't think so. Whatever the users thought, I believe Blizz tried for the better.

But lay public like me who care about certain integrity which should not be changed don't give a damn about what their intention is. It's just devastating. And I believe this is not just me. Many other players think this sucks.

By removing Madred they've done 2 things.

1. eliminating chance to kill OP tankers.
imagine Garen getting all his beefy items. OK surely he will get countered with the new Blade of Ruined King but when his HP gets reduced the blade will not avail his enemies with the blade!! I guess the enemy should just take a hike when Garen's HP is lower than 300 since it only deals + less than 12 dmg becuz I'm sure that OP Garen will have tons of MR as well. CURRENT 4% HP, not MAX 4% HP . That is just brutal.

2. Junglers cannot upgrade their little bloodrazor into decent legendary items.
I guess there was no announcement on any new legendary items that could be made with the little bloodrazor.
Wriggle's??? That will not do any good in the late game.

Anyway. I love change. But this kinda careless change no thanks.

TornSpirit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

High health targets die through % Armour and Magic penetration, and true damage, not the % health given by bloodrazor because unless they're being particularly silly, they will always have magic resistance, which dramatically lower the damage output that madreds gives. Madreds has never been a very good item in the first place. I haven't seen a single high level player recommend or use the item on any champion, EVER, and I have also seen maybe two or three built within my seven hundred ranked games. It's just a very cost inefficient item, especially when the item itself is so contradictory; high health targets are the things you should be targeting, but those high health targets always have high mres, which negates the damage anyway.

If junglers are getting those 'legendary' items, they're doing it wrong. Junglers shouldn't have THAT much gold; and besides, lantern is so useful that if it ever DOES get up to those legendary items, they just sell their lantern without losing out on anything.

Míley Dyrus

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneslasher View Post
Well sometimes you don't need any fraction.

It just doesn't work that way they planned. would Blizzard have thought that their decisions on the change in game meta after Lich King season are gonna suck balls that hard?

I don't think so. Whatever the users thought, I believe Blizz tried for the better.

But lay public like me who care about certain integrity which should not be changed don't give a damn about what their intention is. It's just devastating. And I believe this is not just me. Many other players think this sucks.

By removing Madred they've done 2 things.

1. eliminating chance to kill OP tankers.
imagine Garen getting all his beefy items. OK surely he will get countered with the new Blade of Ruined King but when his HP gets reduced the blade will not avail his enemies with the blade!! I guess the enemy should just take a hike when Garen's HP is lower than 300 since it only deals + less than 12 dmg becuz I'm sure that OP Garen will have tons of MR as well. CURRENT 4% HP, not MAX 4% HP . That is just brutal.

2. Junglers cannot upgrade their little bloodrazor into decent legendary items.
I guess there was no announcement on any new legendary items that could be made with the little bloodrazor.
Wriggle's??? That will not do any good in the late game.

Anyway. I love change. But this kinda careless change no thanks.
If you think tankers are "OP", use them. Since their counters are gone like you say, I will expect no less than 2000 elo from you.
Taduh.

Ecclesian

11-13-2012

You really guna leave LoL just over one item?.... I seriously doubt that. In fact, I know you are full of **** and aren't going to stop playing the game over one item.

Bye, you won't be missed. There are millions of others players and more and more every day. So bye.

Cat 6th

11-13-2012

I think you should wait until season 3 starts and they fix some items like they always do. If you are right, Riot will realize that and make some changes after testing, but AFTER testing... they not add, change or remove items just for doing so.

OriginalJack

11-13-2012

Madred's was a really overplriced item. I don't think I actually build it on any champion except warwick and even then it's usually my last item. And who cares about killing garen? If you're really having trouble with him just build armor or wait til he falls off late game.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneslasher View Post
you seem to forget that some champs like warwick worked so well with madred.

now there will be no late game for warwick since he has no damage. Wit's end might work in the early- mid game but not until really late game. you needed certain items that have attck speed + additional dmg now it's gone forever. unless you expand maximum item slot the item removal is just really retarded as hell.
Let me clear something up for you. Attack speed has diminishing returns. Warwick already had a powerful attack speed boost in his kit. if you buy more attack speed items you are diminishing the effectiveness of his w, or the items that grant attack speed are simply you wasting gold on Warwick.

Warwicks ult combined with his w, was enough to trigger his passive to get many stacks up. You did NOT need any attack speed items.

Getting any attack speed item even wits end on Warwick was bad, simply because Warwicks ultimate amplified his current life steal. Meaning the more lifesteal Warwick had the more it would get boosted.

TLDR: Offensive items for Warwick that performed the best were lifesteal items. His ult amplified his life steal, had an ad ratio, and the ult with his w already was enough to get a really high amount of Warwicks passive's stacks going. Warwick getting more attack speed beyond his w is wasting gold, attack speed has diminishing returns and his w would be more useless if you buy an attack speed item or the attack speed item would not grant as much benefit, however you want to look at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
Madred's was a really overplriced item. I don't think I actually build it on any champion except warwick and even then it's usually my last item. And who cares about killing garen? If you're really having trouble with him just build armor or wait til he falls off late game.
Again Warwick does not get madred's, it synergizes with his kit in no way. Warwicks ult plus w is enough to get his passive stacks high, and Warwick dont' need attack speed items to help out. It would be wasting gold. w is an attack speed boost move, buying more attack speed when attack speed has diminishing returns is not cost effective. Plus his ultimate amplified life steal, and had an ad ratio, if you get offensive items on Warwick a lifesteal item is it. Not wit's end or madreds blood razors.

Only person I know of who would buy madreds blood razors was shyvanna, her entire kit asks her to build attack speed to enhance everything. she does not got any attack speed boosts in her kit already, so it makes sense on her. Even then madreds blood razors was underwhelming, and probably could of had higher damage per second with a blood thirster or wits end.

Stoneslasher

11-13-2012

OK I may have exaggerated a bit. But when I said I will leave it means there is a chance I might lose interest in this game because of the removal.

Nerfing or Buffing on items is one thing. But a complete removal just doesn't feel the same.

I think I am spamming anecdotes of Blizzard but let me share my experience of "how I lost interest in WoW". In Lich King Season I was so into my Feral Druid's Full Armor pen. it was a decent experience. Comparing how other lads did with their dmg and stuff was awesome. All those hard work to get my Full armor pen completely paid off. But, alas. Blizz changed the whole meta. A complete REMOVAL on Armor Penetration. I mean, what did they think about the value of my efforts I put? The time? and my personal attachment to that?

Now, the same thing is about to happen. Nerfing or Buffing - simply, evolving the items sounds more plausible. But I don't think I am ready for accepting complete REMOVAL on certain items. Especially, I am not denying this, on Madred's Bloodrazor. It was inevitably symbol of one of those core items that many users loved. And I am sure that most of them will feel horribly sad. Revolution, not evolution, should create a massive number of users' agony. And a certain number of them might just leave League because of that. It will not be solely on that reason, but it will create other reasons to come.

I am not really sure if I'm gonna leave League. But atm I am as angry as AVGN.