A thought: AP Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zztophat

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolanblunts View Post
I went full AP nasus before, built him like a mid, but took him top . I was doing great the first 6 mins (outfarming them by like 12), but then their jungler literally camped top from then on, because their top couldn't shut my farm down alone. Needless to say, I didn't have the best lane phase, and they took my tower early and then left me to farm alone (they thought they shut me down). The build was something like Lichbane, mercs, RoA, Dcap, Abyssal, Zhonyas. By the end of the game, I was like 12/7/5 (was like 2/5 when they took my tower) and had taken more towers than anybody else.
That would have been a golden opportunity for some counter jungling, a shame your jungler didn't capitalize on it.

FuzenAkuma

11-12-2012

AP Nasus is the way to play him in PG.

LostLaneWonGame

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportOrFeedTHX View Post
the fuq are you smoking?! His q is all physical and doesn't scale with ap! Am i the only one who noticed this?!
Lich bane adds a 1.0 AP ratio every 2 seconds.

Which is why lich bane on Karthus lets you chunk towers like nobody's business.

zztophat

11-12-2012

Quote:
the fuq are you smoking?! His q is all physical and doesn't scale with ap! Am i the only one who noticed this?!
Lichbane damage calculations don't care.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Lichbane.

tempnameA461

11-12-2012

You also have an absolute max of 35 pene.. plus you may split that pene between magic/phys

Drukyul

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
You also have an absolute max of 35 pene.. plus you may split that pene between magic/phys
Who needs phys pen with that epic spirit fire?

KiStorm

11-12-2012

My first pentakill was AP Nasus.

Once you get some serious AP your ulti is about 5% (+6%) max hp which was my main focus, wanted to melt people by running with them, but your spirit fires huuuuuuuuuurt and you don't even needa be 100% AP, choosing between a lich-bane or trinity force respectively, even taking different boots can make you a monster, the melt from your ulti if you do get a whither and positioning as well as the absorb dmg into bonus AD means trinity works about as well once you're at 360 AD during a good ulti so even though you get more damage outta the lich bane, the other stats you miss from trinity can make trinity as good a choice.

Not to mention hitting faster with that 360 AD as well as move speed, tankiness, vamp, spirit fire armor shreds makes him rather nasty as a mixed champion late game, with the early strength of mana to spam, zone and allow Q farm regardless of being AP stacking at heart and the whole bundle with lifesteal considering mixed builds makes him rather versatile, supportive, tanky, sustainy, bursty, scary.

So fun.

DeathByWaffle

11-12-2012

I prefer having an AD nasus over AP nasus except in aram because Ad nasus can build much tankier because he doesn't actually need to worry about getting ad items beyond triforce and maybe LW.

KiStorm

11-12-2012

Quote:
Lich bane procs 100% of AP, this build ~600 AP.