WarWick Buffs?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doran ImpulsZ

Junior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz28 View Post
Every champion is item dependent. Ex. every ap caster. Try putting any op champ with ****ty items against any up champ with great items and the up champ will win. Again i award you no thumbs up . The amount of stupidity and poor arguments coming from you is astounding. It is as if you are an untapped geyser of stupidity being let loose on the world.
Not every champion is item dependent for example Darius, olaf, brand, annie, and etc. I have no idea what your trying to say "Try putting any op champ with ****ty items against any up champ with great items and the up champ will win." What is up champ? Then how about this have an average champion against an op champion with the same items. The abilities are what I'm talking about. The champion with the better abilities is more likely to win. An average champion is very item dependent compare to an op champion. I don't make these threads for thumbs up, just want to share my thoughts. Well everyone has their own opinons your argument is not that astounding either in my opinion. Stupidity is not being able to except that they maybe different possibilities then what your little brain can comprehend. Wait that's also ignorance!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drag0nBread

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran ImpulsZ View Post
Not every champion is item dependent for example Darius, olaf, brand, annie, and etc. I have no idea what your trying to say "Try putting any op champ with ****ty items against any up champ with great items and the up champ will win." What is up champ? Then how about this have an average champion against an op champion with the same items. The abilities are what I'm talking about. The champion with the better abilities is more likely to win. An average champion is very item dependent compare to an op champion. I don't make these threads for thumbs up, just want to share my thoughts. Well everyone has their own opinons your argument is not that astounding either in my opinion. Stupidity is not being able to except that they maybe different possibilities then what your little brain can comprehend. Wait that's also ignorance!
Hey Hey I know he started the name calling game put playing into it won't make things better . Just be polite and cool headed and people will be more likely to take your side on the argument.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

futuresight23

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Warwick is already getting buffed with the jungle and possibly item changes, particularly if Blade of the Ruined King makes it to Summoner's Rift.

If Warwick is dependent on items to do well, the increased amount of farm in the jungle will make it easier on him and he won't have to bumrush people in lane pre-level 6 when he's basically hoping his target is CCed or sticks around long enough for him to auto-attack him to death.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doran ImpulsZ

Junior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
This, pretty much.

But there are some champions that have an ability that makes them less item dependent then others. For the most part, these are support champions. Like Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab is going to be useful. Even if he was disconnected for 45 minutes, he comes back, everyone is level 18 and he's only level 1, he has no items and only has Rocket Grab. A good grab can still win his team the game.

Well, Warwick isn't quite like that, but at rank 5, his Hunter's Call increases the attack speed of all nearby allies by 80%. This almost doubles the damage per second of auto-attacks for your whole team. It makes a massive difference in taking out dragon, Baron, or any turret.

Moreover, it's worth noting that anyone within range of Warwick's Blood Scent is visible on the map to all of Warwick's team. It doesn't matter if they're in the bushes, or past the fog of war, if they're in range (and at rank 5, the range is massive), they're on the map.

And finally, Warwick's R is a pretty strong suppress. Combined with his E that gives him a massive speed boost, he can track down and stop an escaping enemy in time for his teammates to catch up.
I also agree on some of what you say. His hunter's call is good if there's no atk spd debuffs around it's fine but thats like every game espically to counter adc. WW blood scent is a double edge sword. What I mean by that is that since the enemy knows that you know where they are. They're going to be running from you already or be at a place that you shouldn't be. So it's like a big "Hey I see you I'm coming for you so you better run!" Warwick's R is good for ganks but that's his only thing that can stop an enemy from running away, he needs a phage to slow people even then its still hard. So he can't really stop anyone from running away unless he ults them or kills them. This also shows why I think his item dependent, his abilities are not up to par with other champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doran ImpulsZ

Junior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag0nBread View Post
Hey Hey I know he started the name calling game put playing into it won't make things better . Just be polite and cool headed and people will be more likely to take your side on the argument.
I just treat other people the way they treat me. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drag0nBread

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran ImpulsZ View Post
I also agree on some of what you say. His hunter's call is good if there's no atk spd debuffs around it's fine but thats like every game espically to counter adc. WW blood scent is a double edge sword. What I mean by that is that since the enemy knows that you know where they are. They're going to be running from you already or be at a place that you shouldn't be. So it's like a big "Hey I see you I'm coming for you so you better run!" Warwick's R is good for ganks but that's his only thing that can stop an enemy from running away, he needs a phage to slow people even then its still hard. So he can't really stop anyone from running away unless he ults them or kills them. This also shows why I think his item dependent, his abilities are not up to par with other champions.
I don't know about the abilities not being on par with others thing. His Q does a good little chunk of damage, gives him sustain, and has a low cd. His w gives him a nice chunk of attack speed and gives his team half of it. His e lets him chase people down like no other. And his ult is amazing (at least in my opinion) and has a pretty short cd. Overall I feel WWs kit is just fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doran ImpulsZ

Junior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friesguy Nuggets View Post
He's going to be indirectly buffed. They're making the season 3 jungle tougher than season 2's, so a jungler with the god tier sustain WW has will become great again. Nothing will change in his kit, and when the new jungle comes out, he's going to be played much more (And be better overall).
I don't know I can't say much since I haven't experienced it. But because of his sustain in the jungle people are gonna choose him more doesn't mean it's a good thing. Making the jungle harder for other champions just so that you can make some champion excel is not very balance. I guess you can call it a buff but that also means a buff for fiddle and nunu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheap0

Senior Member

11-17-2012

People tend to assume that because a champion isn't popular that they're weak. Warwick is a great champion, just not in fashion right now. Malphite was considered a weak champion not too long ago, and now, AFTER being nerfed, he's still in permaban on solo queue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mdiaz28

Senior Member

11-20-2012

[QUOTE=Doran ImpulsZ;31541178]Awesome! Thank You! for admitting your dumb. Proves that anyone can talk about anything. I don't know if you live in the USA or what but things are read from left to right if you wanted a legitimate point. The recommend items are going from left to right also and by the way I don't follow recommend builds. I explained that already if you had read. But guess there are ignorant people out there especially if your trying to preach about God in a game.[/QUOTE

Someone didn't catch the Billy Madison reference


123