lookn 2 trade some rare skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bodacious AD

11-13-2012

I will pay you 3k RP for bewitched nidalee. How does that work though? How do you trade it to me lol. I will pay lots and lots and lots of RP !!! Email me at zaghameem@hotmail.com I don't usually post on the forum lol. I really want bewitched nida and haunting noc. If you got soccer ez that works too. I'll pay over 3k rp just for 1 skin thank you!

Anthonilous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

i have haunting noc and the bewitching nid you have to message someone on the riot team to do the trade i think idk i seen everyone doing it so i posted my skins id rather have the rp

Yuan Shikai

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tane DYP View Post
i have haunting noc and the bewitching nid you have to message someone on the riot team to do the trade i think idk i seen everyone doing it so i posted my skins id rather have the rp
Hippalus, the ecommerce-manager did it for a few people, but you did have to get 2000 upvotes in the thread and he only did it for people who wanted to really get a skin or help their friends getting a skin but he DOES NOT DO IT ANYMORE ATM since so many people demanded it, so your offer WON'T WORK.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
Hippalus, the ecommerce-manager did it for a few people, but you did have to get 2000 upvotes in the thread and he only did it for people who wanted to really get a skin or help their friends getting a skin but he DOES NOT DO IT ANYMORE ATM since so many people demanded it, so your offer WON'T WORK.
Just wondering, do you knwo where you saw this post? I would liek to read it myself.

The Bodacious AD

11-13-2012

TANE add JungleADtaric, my new account. We can talk through there, and add oldschool3r on skype. We can make a trade of a lot of RP but i don't know how it works so you'll have to help me out . Let's discuss tomoro

Anthonilous

11-14-2012

bump