Early Black Ops 2 Review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChoppazAndDakka

Exoctane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I enjoyed this

Legomasta

11-13-2012

Thanks for the NSFW, bro. Good god. My boss could have been at my desk the second I clicked on that.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

i really dont think black ops 2 is ingenious, EA came out with that concept like 6-7 years ago with bf 2142, and i bet that game is still better.

32 vs 32 titan battles ah man, that's when **** was good.

Exoctane

11-13-2012

I bought Black ops 2 today just because I'm a consumer *****.

... and it has pretty colours!

Legomasta

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
i really dont think black ops 2 is ingenious, EA came out with that concept like 6-7 years ago with bf 2142, and i bet that game is still better.

32 vs 32 titan battles ah man, that's when **** was good.
**** yes. It is still my favorite Battlefield game to date. I still remember the release day when I bought it. My dad walked into my room asking me if I knew what time it was. I'm like "PFF, whatever, it's, like, 10:00 PM?" until I actually took a look at the clock and discovered, to my horror, that it was actually 6:00 AM. So I went to bed.

I think it's the only game where I've achieved highest rank, which I believe was Brigadier General. My most favorite thing to do of all time was to go Engineer and hop into a Russian walker, the Bogatyr. I didn't like the American walker because its dual gattling cannons felt weak compared to the plasma cannon on the Bogatyr. When I wasn't inside my favorite unstoppable killing machine I liked to play as the Support / Gunner class with the heartbeat sensor and the portable sentry turret. I'd always play a squad leader too and have the beacon with me at all times, but only as Medic / Assault. On Support I either had the scanner drone or the machinegun drone.

Man, that **** was so much fun. I think I might still have the game in my room somewhere. I'm kind of tempted to start playing it again, and probably from scratch.

Semper Damnatus

11-13-2012

I still have it, for some reason i cant obtain more than like 2 servers, im like it cant be abandoned, go to the door man is god server website, server is up 64/64. i have my punkbuster registered, gamespy everything, idk i'll re install some other day.

Scarlena

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post
Thanks for the NSFW, bro. Good god. My boss could have been at my desk the second I clicked on that.
I wasn't going to click the link. Then I read this.