Connection to server "Firewall" "Retry"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jrud

11-12-2012

Just about every game I play in LOL I have this problem... there are a few ways that the loader can behave when I am loading the game. Here is an approximate breakdown of how I routinely access LOL:

I. The game loads perfectly (5% of the time)
II. A black screen loads, waits about 10 seconds, then throws up an error message that
says I have a connection issue which may or may not involve a firewall, and it asks
me if I would like to retry. I click the retry button. (95% of the time)
A. After retrying, the black screen will come back and my cursor will be a regular
windows mouse cursor. When the cursor changes to the LOL hand after 10 more
seconds, I can click another window (because I have dual screen), then click
back, and the game will load normally (69% of the time)
B. After retrying, the LOL splash screen will load and I may or may not see a black
window taking up about 2/3 of the bottom right hand corner of my main monitor.
After about 10 seconds the splash screen will dissappear and I know its ok to click
the taskbar icon. Then the game loads normally. (30% of the time)
C. The game crashes completely and I have to relaunch it and log in again. (1% of
the time)

I beleive this is a problem with my ISP and not my computer. I had a friend of mine come over to play LOL with his laptop a couple weeks ago and when he was here, his computer did the same thing. His computer doesn't do that on his own network at his house. We both have windows 7 PCs. It could be my router, but my gaming PC is my DMZ.

Jrud

11-18-2012

Took a screenshot

Attachment 560408

Simdal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Happens to me all the time!

FootLongOak

11-20-2012

Happens to me too. I'm assuming it is due to my ISP as well. (Frontier) Anyone have a idea for a fix or solution?

GodzillaFiresox

10-03-2013

Having the same problem as you guys. Would appreciate if you told us how you fixed it

Seibachi

10-04-2013

This is the bane of my agony.

Every time i play any other mode I am fine however in ranked this thing always pops up so I always get an insta loss because the riot servers blocks me from playing ranked. I have so many losses from this issue. I know its not ranked on my computer since before this current patch its fine now when i touch ranked this retry always happens imma get banned from too many leaves due to this or just gonna rage quit qq

ToastedWaffle

10-04-2013

I have been having this problem for awhile now. I do not have LoLreply and my roommate who is on my same router can play just fine.

WingedChipmunk

10-04-2013

I have been having the problem as well and have no idea how to fix it :/