Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Les Miserables International Trailer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChoppazAndDakka

11-12-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmvHzCLP6ug&list=FLkN_StfWQUeQJeqrZ2CS9sg&index=2&feature=plpp_video

I do not think I could be more excited for this movie.

Elan Tedronai

11-12-2012

Never read it, never seen it. I appear to be uncultured.

Scarlena

11-12-2012

Quote:
Elan Tedronai:
Never read it, never seen it. I appear to be uncultured.

Swine.

ChoppazAndDakka

11-12-2012

Let them eat cake!

Amberleh

11-12-2012

It looks good, although I question the actor choices and I feel like the trailer isn't well done. Like i can tell the movie will probably be pretty good, but there's something about the trailer- It's too disorganized and focuses too much on random face shots of Jean Val Jean and Javier. It almost doesn't feel like a movie trailer. Also, from the quick clip I heard of Javier's voice, it's not NEARLY powerful enough. I also think Hugh Jackman is a super weird Jean Val Jean choice. I think they shouldn't have tried so hard to get big names in the movie. AND JEAN VAL JEAN NEEDS TO BE OLDER.

It looks good, but I can't help but have my hang-ups.

AUGH watching the trailer again. Javier's voice makes me so sad- it's just not badass enough, at all. D=

CatchandKiss

11-12-2012

Meh.
When I watched the six hour miniseries with John Malkovich and Gerard Depardieu I was thinking it was perfect, so I'm not really all that interested in inferior imitations.