Honor badges?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fruden999

11-12-2012

There`s a guy I play with sometimes who has half my teamwork honor and a little bit more opponent honor. And yet I have the opponent honor badge (received twice actually) while he has the teamwork honor badge. Is it because he mostly plays SR while I only play Dominion or is there something else?

NamKim

11-12-2012

I believe that Badges are based on the ratio between the amount of honors you have and the amount of games you played. I don't know the exact math behind it, but all you need to know that it is not just how many honors you have, it's how frequently you are honored.

But to be honest, don't worry about honor badges. Take pride that you are not a toxic player and you try hard to make everyone else's gaming experience better. I cannot tell you the amount of time where I see someone bad mouth the entire game only to end the game giving compliments and asking for honor.

DiscworldDeath

11-13-2012

Aside from the honourable opponent badge, you need a certain combination of honourable ticks to get honour. And yes, the amount of games you've played, and who honoured you also matters. Not all honour is worth the same (honour from people on your friend list, in premades, or who honoured you before is worth less than honour from complete strangers honouring you for the first time).

frumper

11-13-2012

I've got +96 teamwork, 60 something honorable (all solo q dominion w/o premades. I've also gotten the honor badge twice but not the teamwork badge.

DiscworldDeath

11-13-2012

As I said, aside from honourable opponent, all the other rewards actually take a combination of more than just one.

For instant, one is called "Great Leader", which would you say that is?

frumper

11-13-2012

Just looked, I'm at 12/10/96/63.

DiscwordDeath, I don't think anyone disagrees with you, but posting numbers helps figure out WHAT combo which is what my intention was.

No1CritsLkGaston

11-13-2012

20 10 116 62, I apparently lost some of my HP points, But I still don't have a badge either.

DiscworldDeath

11-13-2012

You'll have more luck on GD, need a lot of numbers, and since we don't know how much each honour is worth on the recipient's side or ratio per games, it's really hard to tell :3

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

you really don't get hidden honor if you are honored by honor traders since their effective weighing honor pools are often 0, Everyone has an honor pool albeit hidden that's how uch Weighing honor they can give per day, The honor showed in your profile is how many times you've been honored but not the actual weighing honor number, that's hidden and for a good reason.

DiscworldDeath

11-13-2012

That's not how these things work.

Honour you receive is worth less if from people who honoured you before, on your friend list, in your premade, etc.

Aside from that, completely separate, people have a honour pool, how often they can honour others. This can run out. If it runs out, it's not that you give honour with 0 weight, but you can't give honour.