Corki Tips please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

11-11-2012

Hey guys I wanted to try Corki out, any tips and tricks on how to play him?

NoneLikeRob

11-11-2012

Pretty much max your Q first, followed by your E leaving one point in W, build him either normal ADC build or grab an early triforce, click too win. Corki is a boss.

xXCFXx Avenger

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
Pretty much max your Q first, followed by your E leaving one point in W, build him either normal ADC build or grab an early triforce, click too win. Corki is a boss.
Corki is really fun, and a strong champ atm.

But i have to disagree with this post, you should max your E first, in the tournaments they max Q because they have very little action, so they use it to farm. But playing in ranked or normal there will be a lot more fighting. So you want you E. Other than that yea, double dorans, tri, IE, BT, GA, LW. Gl =D

Germanking66

11-12-2012

Be as annoying as you possibly can with your ult. In this game, when I think annoyance, he comes to mind. You'll have a blast playing but your enemies will be madbro. That is until they can get their hands on your squishy neck. Corki does well with a decent amount of supports. Have fun!

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

for masteries, you should be between 21/0/9 or 21/9/0. One gives you more mana for harassing, while the other one gives you more defense. Max your Q first, get 1 level in W depending on who their jungler is. Sometimes you won't need the W as an escape till much later, so it's better to just max your Q and E.

Your main harass is your AA then Q. When your opponents are low enough, you can just clear the wave of minions with your E and Q while you're attacking their ADC/support.

Start working on your tri force. Depending on the lane, it might be better to go for the HP side of the triforce before the sheen, so you can farm and play more of as a utility corky.

I hope this helped some

paintmania101

11-12-2012

I like the 21/9/0 mastery, AD marks, armor seals, flat magic resist glyphs and armor pen quints

Always start boots and three health potions. I like to back and either get one dorans/one vampiric scepter or if it is really close in cs/kills then two dorans.

I always rush blood thirster in lane. It is extremely easy to max stacks while in the farming stage and the sustain is crazy good. Next I build infinity edge for the extra damage and crit. Then I build sheen to significantly increase the damage of spamming rockets.

As far as skills I start q, w then max e. Armor shred is much better then a one time burst (q) as all of your sequential auto attacks are positively affected by it. Plus you can put off building LW, which isn't super expensive or anything but the sustained damage against squishies from BT + IE is more important as those are primary targets.

deirin

11-12-2012

corki has crazy burst, slow start and like consume mana like crazy

OreIsan

11-12-2012

When I engage or when I'm attempting to kill should i start with the phos bomb and R's then use the valk bomb run to chase? and just keep spamming r?

Morwinn

11-12-2012

Stop being a ***** and win.

iRetreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2012

Like most champs with a leap, don't level a skill in the fountain. It's really painful to see a corki die level 1 because he leveled up his Q in fountain and couldn't valk away from an invade.