Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid looking for serious and competitive S3 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DyETime

11-12-2012

I play mid. I want a serious team for S3 that will strive to go far with the game and enter tournaments etc.
I have Skype, I'll download any other programs if needed.
My ELO peaked in S1 at around 1500 or something, and I didn't get to play much ranked in S2 but it's around 1150.
I'm very open to criticism, and I want to improve. I feel like I can play better than any ELO I've reached, but who doesn't say that.
I've been on competitive teams and have a lot of experience with competitive gaming. Travel is no issue, I've traveled to events before. I live in Vancouver, Canada.
Feel free to contact me in-game or leave a comment. I'm free most hours of the day.
IGN: DyETime

DyETime

11-12-2012

Bump

IIIIlllIIllllIIl

11-12-2012

add me in game at ltqwerty im looking to start a team soon...

DyETime

11-12-2012

Bump

DyETime

11-13-2012

Bump

DyETime

11-14-2012

Bump

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

lol i live in vanc too. where u at? i flog u son^^^^

Soulinia

11-14-2012

I'm a support. I play all the time. Live near Seattle Wa. My elo last season was only 1149. I know everyone says this but that was due to bad match ups and elo hell. Happens a lot when you main support, doesn't matter how good you are, you can't carry as a support. I have skype and TeamSpeak 3 and can download what ever else. I would love to have a team to play with to actually be able to get a respectable elo. I own almost every champ and every support, or conceivably support, champ. I am good with all of them, but I my best is Janna. Really eager to find a team and make a play style together and start enjoying the game on a whole new level.