uploading pictures from the game to a forum post. need help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-12-2012

Basically I know how to upload images I down load, but I want to save a snap shot of something in game, I know how to do that. print screen button, then save it to paint. But the problem is when I upload it from paint onto the forum post it comes out blurry as heck. Edit: Now I save the snap shot with either alt+prt scr, or just prt scr it just saves a black screen. Any tips on saving images from the game, so i can upload them? These are pictures I found no where else to download them from so i need ot manually do this. no where to find the images of things I want to upload on a post.

How to make it come out clear?

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-13-2012

i just need to figure out how to save snap shots from the game with out it saving a black screen instead. please help me. the prt scr button is saving a black screen.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-13-2012

someone with knowledge on this your help is much appreciated

Ladayen

11-13-2012

As far as I can tell the black screen is random. Possible you were pressing another button at the same time you hit prt scrn? I've gotten it a few time, no known reason. As to getting better quality make sure you save them as a .jpeg and not a .png