Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

problem with lol client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OakleyHero

11-12-2012

I have tried to play a game, it will let me go to champ select and choose champ but wont let me start and just says you are in a game please reconnect but it wont let me reconnect the game i currently have three leaves from this. tried every way suggested can i get some help?

MysticalSpirral

11-15-2012

I got the same problem

R35ø7

11-15-2012

second

TitianaScarlet

12-06-2012

A few weeks ago I also had the same problem and when I tried to reconnect to game nothing happened either. Riot said that this was a "Ghost Game" but they werent able to do anything about it. Re-installing the ENTIRE thing fixed the problem, although it took about 3 hours. Then today the problem came back again, and as I am typing my team is battling a 4v5 watch me have a leave on my history and 9 people reporting me. Riot do something! /:

Elefes

12-06-2012

Faced same problem 1-2 months ago.
Updated video driver and completely reinstalled game (with shif-delete of folder). Not sure if related, but do u use LoL Replay? It had some compactibily issues at the time. Hard to tell exactly what helped, but game worked fine after doing these things and making yet-another-reboot