problem with lol client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OakleyHero

11-12-2012

I have tried to play a game, it will let me go to champ select and choose champ but wont let me start and just says you are in a game please reconnect but it wont let me reconnect the game i currently have three leaves from this. tried every way suggested can i get some help?

MysticalSpirral

11-15-2012

I got the same problem

R357

11-15-2012

second

TitianaScarlet

12-06-2012

A few weeks ago I also had the same problem and when I tried to reconnect to game nothing happened either. Riot said that this was a "Ghost Game" but they werent able to do anything about it. Re-installing the ENTIRE thing fixed the problem, although it took about 3 hours. Then today the problem came back again, and as I am typing my team is battling a 4v5 watch me have a leave on my history and 9 people reporting me. Riot do something! /:

Elefes

12-06-2012

Faced same problem 1-2 months ago.
Updated video driver and completely reinstalled game (with shif-delete of folder). Not sure if related, but do u use LoL Replay? It had some compactibily issues at the time. Hard to tell exactly what helped, but game worked fine after doing these things and making yet-another-reboot