butthurt Romney supporters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

11-13-2012

This is honestly scary and exciting at the same time. I would rather live in a smaller country but at the same time if a war started over this, it would suck big time.

Also, turns out California also petitioned to secede. Not just a conservative state thing.

poe tay toes

11-13-2012

i'd be willing to sign it not because i want states to secede, just to make the statement that we need the federal gubment to stop ignoring constitutional limitations on centralized power.

Light LaserTower

11-13-2012

Everyone want's change but everyone fights tooth and nail to prevent it then cry about how there has been no change...

MERIKA FAK YA, has no clue what they really want, MERICKA FAK YA

Jesus the Friend

11-13-2012

I hope this does happen though I know it won't.

If the United States divides into different countries, this means that illegal immigration will be dealt with more aggressively and legal immigration will be less nazi militant.

Also, people will all be happy, stoners and criminals can go to the blue states and hard working United Statsians can go to the red states.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Attachment 557321

standin

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
Everyone want's change but everyone fights tooth and nail to prevent it then cry about how there has been no change...

MERIKA FAK YA, has no clue what they really want, MERICKA FAK YA
Americans know what they want. The problem lies with obstructionist republicans in the branches.

standin

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerDaze View Post
Your views are restricted in general.
You must not know me too well, probable alt. of someone.