Trivia Anyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Templar

11-13-2012

1) I believe that it is an Etwhal. (I have no idea how to spell it)

Demonize

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleBlitz View Post
arent yordles only characterized by their fur which is different colours on each. i assume since they have fur(except fizz and heimer) that their actual skin is void of any melanin meaning it is pink.
Pretty sure Fizz is not a yordle? Heimer is just his brain growing out of control I though.

Is it females are mostly blue (Tris and Poppy, but Lulu purple, so cool colors?). I know males are furry. Kennen, Ziggs, and Teemo have tan fur, but Rumble is blue. (Veigar and Amumu unknown.)

Rozsudek

11-13-2012

2. Far Bottom-Right corner of the 2010 Harrowing map. 4. Keiran Darkwill 5. Baron Nashor's name comes from an anagram of Roshan, a similar team-based objective neutral monster in the original DotA.

Ask Morgana FA

11-13-2012

1 - Etwahl.
2- Only 3 canceled champions actually appear in game, in the corner of the map near bot lane. (can't remember who though)
3- Hastur
4- Either Katarina or her father...
5- Nashor = Rohsan - hero from DotA 1. Also lends his name to Nashor's Tooth.
6- Males are multicolored and fury, females are GENERALLY blue.
7- Mansion in Demacia I assume...can't remember.
8- No clue actually. Never noticed a statue there before.
9- League representive I believe.
10- Finales Funkeln. ^_^

Aionc

11-15-2012

Alright it's been 3 days! The answer to the last question (that no one got)!: Greens on the forums are Emissaries that you had to figure out and

Quote:
Each city-state is assigned an Emissary of the League
. So the answer is city state. Each city state is given an Emissary. Hope you learned something the lore of this game is much more in depth than many know.