How do you deal with kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerosMacCousland

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
A fellow named Talon comes to mind...
I Main Talon and while you do Counter the hell out of him

the chances are he will rush Frozen Heart(hell even get a Thornmail also) in like what 4 minutes if he has any brain

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
A fellow named Talon comes to mind...
Comes to mind when you realize he buys frozen heart as his main CDR item. This is also why ADC do not counter him until late game when they have a large sum of gold, and even then he can still just rift away from them or kill them if they are squishy enough.

The most amusing thing i have done to a Kassadin was chain ccing him with Leblanc alone. Q+W=Silence then E snare followed by R snare with a Q after so that the Second Damage effect procs the silence again.

FOODFOOD

11-13-2012

The only champs I see do really well against him are Blitz & Nautilus, since they can peel & CC him much better than just about anyone. The problem is, most people play Blind Pick, so you never know when there will be a Kass on the other team. There really isn't a single item to fully counter him. Hexdrinker helps for the AD people, but he'll still always get away.

A12MO12

11-13-2012

bend over, a tank kass doesn't really have a counter and his high mobility means he can gank bot and get back to top for a team fight.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
AD carries aren't viable, eh FDru?

Then I guess all those Ezreals, Kog'maws, Vaynes, Kayles, Urgots, and other assorted carries that have been fielded in the DD tourney were all for show, right?
i might be wrong but urgot is an hybrid, i dunno wtf hes an hybrid of but he's not really an ad carry.

A12MO12

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
i might be wrong but urgot is an hybrid, i dunno wtf hes an hybrid of but he's not really an ad carry.
urgot is a ranged bruiser

MMKH

11-13-2012

Try playing Talon or Fizz.

WaterD103

11-13-2012

Urgot is ranged, Is ad. It's a ranged AD.

MajorUrsa

01-10-2013

Nerf, disable, delete Kassadin. Fix this issue.

TechPrince

01-11-2013

Hmm to counter the damage, odyns veil / maw + merc treads. To kill him, you will need to focus fire or insta kills with burst casters.
He is broken as hell, and people playing him will defend this.