!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tips to prevent ban/report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suppwned

Member

11-12-2012

Hi friends,

for all those of you who have trouble being banned and getting reported. I would like to share my personal formula for not being banned.

Here goes the list in order of importance

1. Never EVER play solo random..play with at least 3 friends you know. 5 premade is the best. your friends know your game well..they will know if you are truly bad or just having a bad game.

2.Turn all chat OFF (uncheck in options) (this infact will reduce 90 % chance of being reported)

3. If you are playing solo...then Dont write anything in chat (gl hf, gg wp)..... only write mia, brb ,care ,split push...dragon, blue red, baron timer etc.
4. Ping only once (resiust the temptation..avoid frustration snd Blood Pressure). If you tend to ping more u WILL lose u r nerves in the game.

5.Fit in during champ select..don't ever call top /mid etc..let the guys do whatever the hell they want..just play u r role by fitting in

6. Dont ever appreciate or say ANYTHING (plz report xxx) to your team mates/all..whether they are doing god or bad.End game just report them if you like , write comments

Comments are important because majority of tribunal believes comments and spams report vote ...20 % read chat logs only..and i'm talking about single report not multigame even.

7.Always move with team whether they are doing good or bad....u don't want to be reported for being alone (refusal to communicate)

Mention clearly if you want to split push or want your team not to engage/engage.

8.After every game ignore the players( u r team /enemy) if you like. It is highly probable that you will never ever be paired with them again.

9. never try to take lead /risk /gamble....trolls and idiots will blame it all on you entirely..for sure...trust me

10.Resist the temptation to write/guide anything using chat. In fact press "Enter" only when u need to call mia/brb -- rule 3.

End game :report the players you want to (if you'd like to) ..then just get the hell out of there.
Don't waste time chatting or explaining to kids.(you might "hurt" their feelings...and they might start bed-wetting in night)

I'm sure that if you follow these rules you will never get reported 99% of the time.

Till date i have received only 1 warning ...in a horrible game...when i lost my nerves after 30 mins..when .4 idiots decided to surrender a co-op vs AI game.- which i was playing just to get 30 Ip to unlock a champion


Show me an instance in above tips which violates summoners code.
(you cant report a guy or not being appreciative,...thats totally absurd and stupid)

To sum it all up..play the game indifferently...

If you feel that you are being banned and worried that u r spending money and effort on this game..
Remember that any content is non refundable/ any ban is not lift-able under any circumstances..So my suggestion is that u better not spend anything on this.

P.S: i never use the honor initiative or even care about it. It is just an initiative not of any importance or even worth considering and not mandatory.

I hope this helps you guys.struggling out there.

Criticism and suggestions are always welcome although i'm least bothered about the former.

I would love to hear your experience .

Regards,
Suppwned (2nd a/c..first 1 step away from permabanned (5 time bans)...stopped using it almost entirely..just to watch matches and chat with old friends)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

pro tip to never get banned ever:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheaton's law
Don't be a dick!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suppwned

Member

11-12-2012

yup tahts the one liner i wanted to post..but according the guidelines of the tribunal "it contains words that are toxic ,offensive and againt rules"...so u see i made the smart choice.

P.S I do really hope that you can catch satire and sarcasm in writing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppwned View Post
yup tahts the one liner i wanted to post..but according the guidelines of the tribunal "it contains words that are toxic ,offensive and againt rules"...so u see i made the smart choice.

P.S I do really hope that you can catch satire and sarcasm in writing.

That word isn't blocked by the filter soooo I don't think it is offensive.


and yes, I can. But that doesn't means I find it funny.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppwned View Post

Comments are important because majority of tribunal believes comments and spams report vote ...20 % read chat logs only..and i'm talking about single report not multigame even.
Not the worst guide I've read but certainly not the best.

I quoted the part that gave the best laugh. Statements like this are great because they have no basis in reality. You type it in such a way that I can believe that you actually believe you have enough information to make such a statement. The only thing that would have made it better is if you said, "19.3% read the chat logs only."

Personally, I read the comments but I take them with a grain of salt. There are too many "he said the N word" comments, when that isn't even close to the truth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppwned View Post
yup tahts the one liner i wanted to post..but according the guidelines of the tribunal "it contains words that are toxic ,offensive and againt rules"...so u see i made the smart choice.

P.S I do really hope that you can catch satire and sarcasm in writing.
Considering the number of completely serious posts that are entirely ridiculous that show up on this forum, satire is hard to catch in the writing here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suppwned

Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
Considering the number of completely serious posts that are entirely ridiculous that show up on this forum, satire is hard to catch in the writing here.
if youy are looking for technical information ..this is not the place for you.

With the number of posts that are unhappy with tribunal ..it is evident that majority never read logs.

I posted the guide aiming to help the people who are having trouble getting banned... and FYI i did mention that i am lest bothered about criticism.

Have a nice day


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ada Wong

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppwned View Post
Hi friends,

for all those of you who have trouble being banned and getting reported. I would like to share my personal formula for not being banned.

Here goes the list in order of importance

1. Never EVER play solo random..play with at least 3 friends you know. 5 premade is the best. your friends know your game well..they will know if you are truly bad or just having a bad game.

2.Turn all chat OFF (uncheck in options) (this infact will reduce 90 % chance of being reported)

3. If you are playing solo...then Dont write anything in chat (gl hf, gg wp)..... only write mia, brb ,care ,split push...dragon, blue red, baron timer etc.
4. Ping only once (resiust the temptation..avoid frustration snd Blood Pressure). If you tend to ping more u WILL lose u r nerves in the game.

5.Fit in during champ select..don't ever call top /mid etc..let the guys do whatever the hell they want..just play u r role by fitting in

6. Dont ever appreciate or say ANYTHING (plz report xxx) to your team mates/all..whether they are doing god or bad.End game just report them if you like , write comments

Comments are important because majority of tribunal believes comments and spams report vote ...20 % read chat logs only..and i'm talking about single report not multigame even.

7.Always move with team whether they are doing good or bad....u don't want to be reported for being alone (refusal to communicate)

Mention clearly if you want to split push or want your team not to engage/engage.

8.After every game ignore the players( u r team /enemy) if you like. It is highly probable that you will never ever be paired with them again.

9. never try to take lead /risk /gamble....trolls and idiots will blame it all on you entirely..for sure...trust me

10.Resist the temptation to write/guide anything using chat. In fact press "Enter" only when u need to call mia/brb -- rule 3.

End game :report the players you want to (if you'd like to) ..then just get the hell out of there.
Don't waste time chatting or explaining to kids.(you might "hurt" their feelings...and they might start bed-wetting in night)

I'm sure that if you follow these rules you will never get reported 99% of the time.

Till date i have received only 1 warning ...in a horrible game...when i lost my nerves after 30 mins..when .4 idiots decided to surrender a co-op vs AI game.- which i was playing just to get 30 Ip to unlock a champion


Show me an instance in above tips which violates summoners code.
(you cant report a guy or not being appreciative,...thats totally absurd and stupid)

To sum it all up..play the game indifferently...

If you feel that you are being banned and worried that u r spending money and effort on this game..
Remember that any content is non refundable/ any ban is not lift-able under any circumstances..So my suggestion is that u better not spend anything on this.

P.S: i never use the honor initiative or even care about it. It is just an initiative not of any importance or even worth considering and not mandatory.

I hope this helps you guys.struggling out there.

Criticism and suggestions are always welcome although i'm least bothered about the former.

I would love to hear your experience .

Regards,
Suppwned (2nd a/c..first 1 step away from permabanned (5 time bans)...stopped using it almost entirely..just to watch matches and chat with old friends)
Actually you are wrong.

If you mute them all due to their behavor you still get banned for refusing to communicate.

There is no need for communication if everyone is doing their job using a couple of wards when needed and a minimap. PERIOD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppwned View Post
if youy are looking for technical information ..this is not the place for you.

With the number of posts that are unhappy with tribunal ..it is evident that majority never read logs.

I posted the guide aiming to help the people who are having trouble getting banned... and FYI i did mention that i am lest bothered about criticism.

Have a nice day
FYI you also mentioned that criticism and suggestions were welcomed (while we are repeating things that were already written)

You have a nice day as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

suppwned

Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia View Post
Actually you are wrong.

If you mute them all due to their behavor you still get banned for refusing to communicate.

There is no need for communication if everyone is doing their job using a couple of wards when needed and a minimap. PERIOD.
actually im wright. I 'd like to draw ur attention to the fact that..i asked to mute the opposing team players ...not the team that u are playing.

I did mention the fact however that to keep the commun ication limited with u r team by calling mia, ping ( time) brb care etc.


Im guessing u havent read what i have written and u went through what u wanted to read.
classical misinterpretation.

You have a good point although ..every one doing his job...which i exactly what i am suggesting you to do in ur team..

all this instructions are assuming the fact that u play solo ..these are not necessary or applicable top premade 5.
Would love to hear from you.

have a nice day


12