What do you think will be the most annoying team to vs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlayersGosu

11-12-2012

I think that a team that would be very annoying to vs would be:
Jax
Fiora
Nocturne
Sivir
and add a Blitz and every member get a banshees veil.

even though this may not be viable but it would seem to be the most annoying team to vs because of all the dodge and spell shields

DaedricChampion

11-12-2012

cant be most annoying without teemo

I'd say:
teemo bot
blitz support
shaco jungle
leblanc mid
darius top

jimmybob321

11-12-2012

Any team with Darius, teemo and blitz

LSA

11-12-2012

Team can't be annoying without Teemo.

Nana A Deviluke

11-12-2012

Malphite
Amumu
Alistar
Kog'maw
Blitzcrank

Protect-the-kog'maw

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Darius
Olaf
XIn zhao
Pantheon

Honestly the first two are way too OP the reason of the first three chaaracters its' that they lack style, taste and flavor they are bland and generic and lack creativity, they look mostly like whatever a kid wants to dress as in Halloween, A sunday morning villain, A viking, A Soldier rather than truly champions, legendary heroes of whatever, is like there's no apparent reason why either of those three would make to te league isntead of another random footman in their squads, to me any other random unit in the noxian army would jsut be able to fill his spot, Xin jsut was lucky and won a raffle Plus, Xin'z KYA KA KA POW KYA is Annoying as ****.
Pantheon suffers from a similar XIn syndrome, he was chosen by his tribe but there's no aprticular rson why he'd be chosen above any other rakkor warrior he also happenned to win a raffle, however he's not as bland since rakkor tribe has some background and well a lot of people love spartans