In all seriousness RIOT...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cambam47

11-12-2012

Do you truly think these changes will implement a new "meta" as far as jungling (which can inevitably change lane meta as well)? And will you continue to make changes maybe even to the laning system if neccissary?

cambam47

11-12-2012

Bump

cambam47

11-12-2012

Bump for reds

cambam47

11-12-2012

Actually care about this topic so .-. Bump

inb4 stop bumping.your threads loser

cambam47

11-12-2012

Bump ..... :s

Sentient23

11-12-2012

i think it will open up more strategy and less 'rock paper scissors'
riot said they dont want to make the game stuck in a complete circle of countering where you have such static item builds, team comps, etc...

cambam47

11-12-2012

Does noone.have any questions?

RockLobster88

11-12-2012

stop bumping your threads loser

I think it is going to change the meta, vastly. Or it will at least reduce lane reliance on junglers. With the need to worry more about sustain in the jungle, there's less opportunities to gank. This in turn does change the idea of the snowball top lane, where the jungler is pretty much always stepping in to gank. I'm not sure what this will mean altogehter, and what it will turn into, but I can say that I am eager to learn the new jungle.

cambam47

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster88 View Post
stop bumping your threads loser

I think it is going to change the meta, vastly. Or it will at least reduce lane reliance on junglers. With the need to worry more about sustain in the jungle, there's less opportunities to gank. This in turn does change the idea of the snowball top lane, where the jungler is pretty much always stepping in to gank. I'm not sure what this will mean altogehter, and what it will turn into, but I can say that I am eager to learn the new jungle.
thank you for explaining the thoughts behind these changes :)

Ekanselttar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

S1 jungle consisted of Lee Sin, Warwick, Fiddlesticks, Nocturne, and Udyr. None of them are especially common now, and only Lee and Noc are really considered much good. That's just a little slice of what the S2 jungle rework did; the S3 jungle rework will undoubtedly have similar results.

Edit: I'm such a joker. S1 jungle was really just Lee, Noc, and Udyr.