Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error During Rune Combination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insanity601

11-12-2012

When I'm combining runes and receive the new rune. The rune I received stays in the center slot and I can no longer obtain new runes from combining. It takes my runes and I can't take the new one

I know Tier 2's aren't much but can I have my Magic Pen Marks back, after you fix this. The rune in the center won't move even if I close and re open the combiner.

FraggingBard

11-12-2012

Have you tried restarting your client? And restarting your computer to force the game to get out of your RAM. This thing has the garbage cleaning skills of a program coded by a first year uni student with access to a supercomputer.

Should fix your problem though.

Insanity601

11-13-2012

I can fix it fine by restarting the client, I just posted this to let Riot know so that they could fix it. I just don't like the fact that it ate up my Magic Pen Marks. That poop is expensive!