2nd Hecarim Skin in 3 sales?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpankyJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

3 sales ago a hecarim skin was on sale (which I thought was BS since we all knew a harrowing skin was coming...), then the harrowing skin came out... now 2 sales later and another Hecarim skin..?

102 (right?) Champions and the same champ has a skin sale twice in the past 3 sales? Hmmmmm.....

Shresh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

damn

Tetroneaque

11-12-2012

It's obviously cause they're planning a Legendary My Little Hecarim skin and want you to buy all his other skins first.

SpankyJ

11-12-2012

I agree

alpha quail

11-12-2012

Tell that to lulu.

Goes all year w/o being on sale to have both bittersweet and wicked go on sale in a short timeframe, the latter (and more desirable) RIGHT when dragon tamer lulu was shown off.

coincidence? I think not!

Taliesin

11-12-2012

Gotta get the skin sales in before S3 jungle hits and people completely stop playing him.

SpankyJ

11-12-2012

nah man.. really when you see the same champ have skins up 2 times in the same month, normally that means a new skins about to come out.. riot's gotta milk the audience.