Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

**** you Riot for the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkFall367

11-12-2012

Quote:
Boagster:
Except they changed it between Seasons 1 and 2 (albeit, less drastically than the TT change) and people weren't nearly as upset. And the Season 3 changes seem to be welcomed with open arms.

Oh I didn't realize, haha. But still raging and cussing won't help much, will it?

acrid56

11-12-2012

^lol

DBZeke

11-12-2012

Quote:
Big Daddy 1 Ton:
eat **** you ********s ... i'm so pissed that i've given money to you *******s and you ruin the only game mode i enjoyed at all ... so **** YOU Riot ... you are pieces of **** and so is this new map of yours ... put it in the Dominion tab where that garbage belongs and give me back my old GOOD version of TT ....

I agree, Twisted tree line WAS my favorite map no its awful ( in comparison with the old one) I also hate the fact that it has its own items, and that they have taken away items.

Drúgs

11-13-2012

Big Daddy for President!