Did people just forget about Lee Sin top or something?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arollo

11-12-2012

I play Lee top and I am constantly yelled at by people saying "omg noob lee top is so bad". No idea why people think that.

Bless

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex Greytalon View Post
It's not only a thing, it's highly effective. :P

Any reason not to pick him top though? Just wondering. I know Vlad may be able to screw him over a bit.
lee poops all over vlad lol

Close Game Life

11-12-2012

Top Lee
Mid Lee
Jungle Lee
Support Lee

Now only if a pro pulls off a glass cannon ADC Lee on stream..

Muckay

11-12-2012

Honestly... Lee top isn't very good.. he just doesn't have the damage late game to really be a viable top lane pick.. basically why the only thing he's good for is in the jungle getting kills for OTHER people

Drex Greytalon

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chère View Post
lee poops all over vlad lol
How so? I'd assume that Lee would have trouble zoning Vlad very hard from CS if he misses his Q often. Additionally, Vlad is built around sustain and building a lot of health and damage, and scales better than Lee.

That's why I feel like perhaps Vlad would give Lee problems, in theory.

Br3ad B0x

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex Greytalon View Post
Him falling off lategame aside, I've played a few games with him, and have thoroughly enjoyed it due to the matchups, skillcap requirement, and . What're some of the downsides of Lee Sin top? I usually have no problems winning certain exchanges when I play him top, anything I should be wary of in terms of negative matchups?

Referring to the title, is there something inherently wrong with this pick? If so, when should I not pick Lee?
I lol'ed at "Lee Sin requires skill instead of just smashing every button on the keyboard as fast as you can and automatically winning."

Drex Greytalon

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br3ad B0x View Post
I lol'ed at "Lee Sin requires skill instead of just smashing every button on the keyboard as fast as you can and automatically winning."
Hate to be rude, but I don't think you've played Lee Sin... it's pretty easy to screw yourself or your team over if you're bad at playing him, and it shows if you're bad at him, as well.

thekillertree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I dont get how people think he doesnt scale. Just because you cant wreck faces by building only tank like other tops doesnt mean he cant scale. Look at his ratios. If built right he kicks ass late game.

Foomps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

you don't see many lee sin top because 90% of the people who play lee sin cant land their Q when the target is moving and behind minions

HelpHammer

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidscarface View Post
lee sin is strong and so versatile that he is also being run at midlane
i'm not gonna be surprised when i see support lee sins around later on :|
Support lee can be really good. Brush checks, slows, slowing attack speeds (that shuts down their carry), shields, knock backs.... It works!