Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Summoners' Code going down the drain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

If you are a pirate you'd understand they're not really a code, merely guidelines.

guidelines or not, RIOT failed terribly at giving it a point to exist....Summoners' Code seems like something RIOT made up and then dumped aside

I literally just got out of a game where, 40 minutes in.

Karthas has an archangels and a zhonyas, with 1 health potion.
Nasus built his sheen into a lichbane despite having no AP.
Swain built that hextech gunblade

None of them did anything during team fights except get ROLLED BY JAX 1V3
Seriously, I have sona/ez/poppy tied up with my ult and slows, and jax is in the middle of bot river going JACKIE-MOTHER****ING-LEGEND OF THE DRUNKEN MASTER-CHAN ON MY TEAM

2:00 skip

No one is buying wards, no one even spoke mother ****ing english, it was ESL and SCABS all game.

edit: lost in the rage, There is no WAY anyone could make it out of that game without madface.jpg
The summoners code died when the response to Minows to Sharks became 4 level 12's telling you they know how to build AD eve.

Man that video brings me back. Those were the days back when Jackie Chan's movies weren't utter ****.