Champion & Skin Sale: Twists on the Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aefer Yamma

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gho?t View Post
That's my plan as well. I'm pretty sure Harrowing skins sale ends tomorrow, so buying Fiora on sale will let you buy the headmistress skin too. But be sure to do it tomorrow since all SI/Harrowing skins disappear from the store after tomorrow. I've been waiting for Fiora to go on sale, and this is just a miracle. I regretted not buying her last time she was on sale a few months back, but now I am happy. I will finally have all SI/Harrowing skins except for Pirate Ryze since that one is not worth it.
Cool. I thought when it said "Until November 13" it means " Until November 13 at 00.01 am" instead of "Until November 13's 23:59 pm".
But if I will be able to buy her with that skin in the morning, it will be glorious...

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

skarner skin and/or ahri

hmmm... decisions decisions

Dydren

11-12-2012

Oh man thank goodness I was also looking for info on weather I would be able to buy Headmistress Fiora skin along with the discounted Fiora champ. Does anyone know when the store gets updated with the new discounts? Is it at 12:01am?

MinionOfCthulhu

11-12-2012

Good sales, all in all. Shame Hecarim's skins suffer from how Xerath's used to look, all the particle effects being the same. His got improved, though, but sadly not Speedpony!

IBastardI

11-12-2012

no more hecarim skins pls Dx

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

I liked this sale, i will get the irelia skin.

jremmons

11-12-2012

so should I purchase the cheaper Blood Knight Hecarim, or the more pricey but more interesting Headless Hecarim? halp.

Xigbar

11-12-2012

All looks good except for that Hecarim skin, wasn't it just on sale before Halloween =/

jremmons

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeshooterXiggy View Post
All looks good except for that Hecarim skin, wasn't it just on sale before Halloween =/
Reaper Hec was on sale previously on sale; BK has not been on sale since its release.

ScottyRawr

11-12-2012

Forgot it was Monday, feels like Sunday LOL.